What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2016/apr/13/another-system-stop-street-fighter-5-rage-quitters-set-drop-month/

If a new penalty system gets added, every single RQtter will stop playing ranked while staying at 7k+ LP on the leaderboards.
It's a step forward but the leaderboards will always stay non legit if there is no actual points reset for everyone. With a LP reset good players will be on top without any trouble while RQtters will stay on the lower ranks this time around.

In case there is no reset at all
Capcom should def. take a look at SRK's RQ report topic and reset every single RQtter in there.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2016/apr/13/another-system-stop-street-fighter-5-rage-quitters-set-drop-month/

If a new penalty system gets added, every single RQtter will stop playing ranked while staying at 7k+ LP on the leaderboards.
It's a step forward but the leaderboards will always stay non legit if there is no actual points reset for everyone. With a LP reset good players will be on top without any trouble while RQtters will stay on the lower ranks this time around.

In case there is no reset at all
Capcom should def. take a look at SRK's RQ report topic and reset every single RQtter in there.
you hate diamond ARTURO don't cha'....
LOL

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
Personally I'm happy that the RQ issue is being resolved this month as I have fought some fraud Golds who truly are nothing spectacular only to pull the plug. Primarily these are PC players I've noticed too.

Anyway, I am enjoying SFV... I was hoping Alex to be a bit more 3S ish, but hey Bison will be what carries me in the meantime until Guile and Juri come out. I didn't think my mains from USF4 were gonna carry over and here they are lol.

I would love to play with you all sometime in a set or lobby. Feel free to add NINfan101 on PSN and my CFN is the exact same as my PSN Account.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Honestly, they should add in throw softening, and shorten the tech window. Easy way to buff throws in a fun way.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
When I first started playing SF4 I was beyond free to throws but at least there was crouch teching. Since that's gone it's gonna be harder in SFV for newcomers but once you get used to the situations where people like to throw it gets easier.

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
It also helps to play a lot, as the more you play, the more throw setups you'll see and the more you'll know when they're coming. Understanding frame data helps too.

I'm on if anyone wants to run a set or invite me to a lobby. PSN and CFN are NINfan101

Once you figure out that sweet spot for late teching, as well as the fact that most characters only get one jab to tick throw, it gets easier.
Ok cool, and again, you guys just use lp+lk to throw right? I don't know why I have the habit of pushing forward+lp+lk.