What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
The first day stuff doesn't fly when they've been beta testing the online for the past half year now lol. Doesn't make sense why they're having this many issues. A beta is supposed to help reduce them.
Not saying it's ok but I'm sure release is way more players than they had in any of the betas. I mean the beta 1 & 2 barely worked. I hate getting disconnected and having to pray I can complete a match. But I cam understand having day 1 server problems. I don't know many high multiplayer count games with a great week 1 launch. And I don't know exactly what is needed to host a ton of players across the globe. I do think they messed up with having to be online to earn fight money.

Not saying it's ok but I'm sure release is way more players than they had in any of the betas. I mean the beta 1 & 2 barely worked. I hate getting disconnected and having to pray I can complete a match. But I cam understand having day 1 server problems. I don't know many high multiplayer count games with a great week 1 launch. And I don't know exactly what is needed to host a ton of players across the globe. I do think they messed up with having to be online to earn fight money.
There must have been some other way to do the fight money thing, like uploading after every mode play or something.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
There must have been some other way to do the fight money thing, like uploading after every mode play or something.
Dammit. I was going to type a thing but then I just remembered a possible exploit if they didn't tie it to online. Now I just don't know.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
yo, Rashid is pretty sick.

Just wish his taunt and his low health round win pose were swapped. That cocky self-fanning animation is too good.

And his Color 3... HHHHNNNNNGGGGG so great, something about that shade of scarlet and the army green with the brown and dark grey on his straps and back pack, one of my favorite colors in the game for any of the characters.

Last edited:

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
Has anyone been rocking bad connection? I get 2/5 bars most of the time. Every other fighter I'm completely fine. What gives?

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
It weird not having a character select screen during casual match...
Set up a battle lounge. I thought the lack of character select was bad but I found out you can change you're battle settings during at least training mode. So it's not that bad imo. I haven't touched any other mode. But I know whatever "battle lounge" is has a character select screen option.

yo, Rashid is pretty sick.

Just wish his taunt and his low health round win pose were swapped. That cocky self-fanning animation is too good.

And his Color 3... HHHHNNNNNGGGGG so great, something about that shade of scarlet and the army green with the brown and dark grey on his straps and back pack, one of my favorite colors in the game for any of the characters.
There are different win animations????

Atomic Era

Grundy want pants too.
Set up a battle lounge. I thought the lack of character select was bad but I found out you can change you're battle settings during at least training mode. So it's not that bad imo. I haven't touched any other mode. But I know whatever "battle lounge" is has a character select screen option.

There's at least 2 per character. One for winning with low health, Rashid fans himself while saying "You had me worried there" and a higher HP win pose, Rashid flips while saying "Ten points! I think I got it now!".

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.

Yeah, there's one for above 50% and below 50%(or around those numbers).

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Fucking Rashid omg, i'm maining this dude now.

I love all of the whacky shit he can do, and he looks cool, and his moves are cool, and his normals and links are just what I want, and his rushdown and keep away are both real strong, and his combos are fun as hell, and his v-skill and trigger are both fun, and color 3, and dramatic poses, and that stupid looking super...

Windy McScouter is the hero I needed in this less than favorable launch.

Atomic Era

Grundy want pants too.
Anyone want to Add me on PSN "BUYACUSHUN". CFN ID is "CM_BUYACUSHUN" I'll be playing R.Mika, Zangief, and Ken. Might expand to Dhalsim and Chun.

I think you have to set up a battle lounge to run sets.
Unfortunately, I can only play fairly late at night but I could definitely use some friendly sets for practice. CFN is AtomicEra/PSN is Kodithehaunter. I play Rashid & Nash with an interest in F.A.N.G .

Im wondering i dont always have to chance to game online alot of times i must play single player my question is will we ever get a VS CPU mode? I know we got survival but thats not the same as three round matches against CPU i also know we are getting Boss fights in march but still thats not VS CPU its a staple in fighting games i cant believe they left it out i feel like i wasted my money will we ever get VS cpu?