What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
You can pre-download the AE patch now. Infiltration is showing off the new features. So far low tiers are more valuable, traditional anti airs are back, and footsies and fundamentals are back.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Do we know when AE will hit today on Steam? And will Sakura be available right away?

Actually pretty excited to try things out.
Apparently, Sakura will actually be a free trial to EVERYBODY for a week. So everybody gets to try her out if they want to purchase her with fight money or real money and you get to access her whole story mode.

Here's the catch tho....if you play as Sakura during that trial and decide not to unlock her after the trial, everything you earned with her, fight money, experience, etc, you lose it. But you won't have that problem cuz i know you're gonna get her off the rip ;)

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Apparently, Sakura will actually be a free trial to EVERYBODY for a week. So everybody gets to try her out if they want to purchase her with fight money or real money and you get to access her whole story mode.

Here's the catch tho....if you play as Sakura during that trial and decide not to unlock her after the trial, everything you earned with her, fight money, experience, etc, you lose it. But you won't have that problem cuz i know you're gonna get her off the rip ;)

Yep. Probably just buying her outright today as soon as I'm back from the Vet (expect a huge post on this shit before long, I need to vent) and as soon as AE is available.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Yep. Probably just buying her outright today as soon as I'm back from the Vet (expect a huge post on this shit before long, I need to vent) and as soon as AE is available.
I totally forgot to download AE before i left work, but i had to make a quick DBZF video on the beta extending. Damn its a good ass month for fighting games!

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I am pretty fucking excited.

Tekken is a big deal to me right now but no reason I can't play both.

Really looking forward to Sakura and I have high hopes for Juri.