What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Buttons aside, Bison is neutral, space control, frame traps, huge damage, pressure and some mix. He has good throw range, and can enforce strike/throw mix after BnBs by ending with scissor kicks and such, and in trigger his dash can become tricksy - and I've seen it work against some of the best players in the world. He can put a.slow moving projectile on screen and mix behind it, he ha ex.devils reverse and a 3f button. Bisons walk speed is terrible, so I feel like a lot of the skill in Bison is working with that walk speed and his other tools to make sure you're in the right place at the right time. If he had legit walk speed I think he'd be about the strongest character in the game..

I love him in V, but he's a bad character for a player like me, so never messed with him.

I mean besides all those other things he won right?
He does what Urien allows him to do. Besides uriens magnificent set ups he's just a wack-a-mole type- swinging and wiffing and dash throwing away hoping something sticks. Karin is sort of the same way but not as bad, and she's the love of my life so no matter what capcom does to her she will always be the pupil of my chakra the guiding light of my third eye the essence of my soul.

I'm having residual salt after a set I had last night against an incredible ultra plat who played every character to the t. They exist. The non master player who is well rounded with every character and can confirm counters and wiff punish mediums on reaction and outfootsie Karin with Ryu. All happened to me last night. He played literally perfectly despite the skill gap. Did level me up 10 fold though even though I was left scratching my head thinking "HOW DID HE DO THAT?"

Last edited:

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
He does what Urien allows him to do. Besides uriens magnificent set ups he's just a wack-a-mole type- swinging and wiffing and dash throwing away hoping something sticks. Karin is sort of the same way but not as bad, and she's the love of my life so no matter what capcom does to her she will always be the pupil of my chakra the guiding light of my third eye the essence of my soul.

I'm having residual salt after a set I had last night against an incredible ultra plat who played every character to the t. They exist. The non master player who is well rounded with every character and can confirm counters and wiff punish mediums on reaction and outfootsie Karin with Ryu. All happened to me last night. He played literally perfectly despite the skill gap. Did level me up 10 fold though even though I was left scratching my head thinking "HOW DID HE DO THAT?"

Dude you are so bad at interneting. You don't compliment people like that, your supposed to sit here and scream about lagg and how he cheated. Gawd damn.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I'm not sure which is more entertaining. Shazzy Vs Bumdown or the subtle/not subtle jabs at Urien's character that will surely set someone off in here.

1. Your waifu just got treated like the thot she is. Urien slapping her upside and downside like an ohohoe.

2. Yeah that's pretty much what I do.

Dude you are so bad at interneting. You don't compliment people like that, your supposed to sit here and scream about lagg and how he cheated. Gawd damn.
know what, you're right- @B. Shazzy Yeah bro you act like there's no such thing called "cfn" - you know, a place where all of your matches are on public display for viewing? It's sort of a secret feature not many ppl know about it. Yeah, the scrubby/ panicky jumps, unrssesary reversals, that one particular 2-0 L against a karin player who does c.mk into ressenha? Yikes. Now I get why you Don't compete. Don't worry buddy- go on keep gloating, your "secret" is safe with me- I don't think many others have realized about this mysterious "cfn" either.

Ugh I feel so much better thanks entropic

Last edited:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Damn 74,000 viewers shit!
Wait....ITS ON NOW!?

know what, you're right- @B. Shazzy Yeah bro you act like there's no such thing called "cfn" - you know, a place where all of your matches are on public display for viewing? It's sort of a secret feature not many ppl know about it. Yeah, the scrubby/ panicky jumps, unrssesary reversals, that one particular 2-0 L against a karin player who does c.mk into ressenha? Yikes. Now I get why you Don't compete. Don't worry buddy- go on keep gloating, your "secret" is safe with me- I don't think many others have realized about this mysterious "cfn" either.

Ugh I feel so much better thanks entropic
I am so proud of you :)

1. Your waifu just got treated like the thot she is. Urien slapping her upside and downside like an ohohoe.

2. Yeah that's pretty much what I do.
I didn't see it. I'm sure it was a fraudulent win against a decently respectable Karin who doesn't really understand her. I would know, me and her have deep discussions about some of these "top players" who mistreat her talents and abilities with a mediocre tournament display and she's not happy about that.