What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

mika isnt good in season 2? im done here bro thanks

also whos “pretty much everyone” that agreed with you. because it wasnt tokido who had been saying akuma was top 5 since the very beginning. you and ur bum friends agreeing with each other doesnt make you anymore justified lol

i dont compete how many times do i have to repeat myself. despite how many people offer to set me up, tell me to go to tournaments, send me invs (like coolkid, valle, samurai, jona b, julio cant even list all the unknowns) or ask of im some top guile player smurf isnt the point. i had Sajam randomly DM me the other day offering to hook me up if i went to wnf. not interested

what you dont realize is that people who matter know i matter. little bums like you saying things is like water off a duck’s back
Mika is mid tier at best in season 2.

Yeah go check top players tier lists pre evo and pre s2.5 and I bet if you average them alllllll out you'll find akuma not in the top 5 and most likely closer to 8-12.

You don't compete because you're either dumb or a coward(possibly both) That's it. You play the damn game enough that you obviously enjoy it, and there's money to be made.

Also just to fuck with you: here's another gem. I don't think akuma is top 5 currently.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Mika is mid tier at best in season 2.

Yeah go check top players tier lists pre evo and pre s2.5 and I bet if you average them alllllll out you'll find akuma not in the top 5 and most likely closer to 8-12.

You don't compete because you're either dumb or a coward(possibly both) That's it. You play the damn game enough that you obviously enjoy it, and there's money to be made.

Also just to fuck with you: here's another gem. I don't think akuma is top 5 currently.
so Is midtier not good where you come from? bronze players really do live on a different planet.

i dont care about random tier lists you were saying akuma wasnt top 10 like a week before evo so just stop already.

i also like sleeping and im pretty good at that but do you think im trying to get paid for doing it. its called having priorities i dont feel like putting in even more time into gaming

so Is midtier not good where you come from? bronze players really do live on a different planet.

i dont care about random tier lists you were saying akuma wasnt top 10 like a week before evo so just stop already.

i also like sleeping and im pretty good at that but do you think im trying to get paid for doing it. its called having priorities i dont feel like putting in even more time into gaming
Priorities being playing SF online instead of in person lol? You spend more damn time online in sfv than nemo spent traveling this year.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Priorities being playing SF online instead of in person lol? You spend more damn time online in sfv than nemo spent traveling this year.
are you so so dumb not to realize that gaming is something millions of millions of more people spend time on than nemo did travelling?

seriously why do you make it so easy to make fun of you. im good at lots of things. i can choose do to do a few things. i dont choose probfighting game player.i have to explain this to someone who isnt 5

Last edited:
My top 10
Rashid- best of everything
Balrog- dirt shmirt flirt
Ibuki- bitch
Cammy- bitch tits up close tits mcgee kicky dive
My beautiful perfect precious angel from heaven
Necalli- who's next
Urien- banana hammock top 1
Guile- Arms, pants, singlasses, sonic boner
Geif- Zan
Birdie- fat fuck

Personal top ten
My
Beautiful
Perfect
Precious
Angel
From
Heaven
Karin
!
!

Are you meioken kidding me? When I go to nlbc shazzy I'll be sure to speak of you to punk and idom and maybe we'll pull our earnings together to get that confidence fixed right up to tell your adolescent friends off ... "yeah, I compete in competitive fgs. No, for all those hours I wasn't masturbating to Mila Kunis, I was becoming a master ranked guile player and I'm proud of it"

Key- meioken- karin's v-skill

Last edited:

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I mean, u had me thinking about it and i might as well get the characters for when AE drops. So WHOOP THER IT IS you got your wish sir ;)

BUt daaaaaamn Saturdays are my going out nights, and i maybe going to Capcom Cup Sunday. If im online during the time you're on, hit a negro up ;)
Dranks is tomorrow instead now! I’ll send you an inv once I get off work tonight, homeslice.