What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Went out for drinks during lunch and instead of preapproving mortgages I officially decided my weekend starts........ now.

^^^ watching.

Who wants these wet wants (from the condensation from my beer glass)

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
menat players makes me cringe. the character is so fraudulent. one of the most “vtrigger” characters in the game, like abigail

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
yeah she beats guile because she outranges these normals, shutsdown the best fireball in the game, has the factually best jump ins in the game and has ambiguous standing resets to avoid reversals twice a round that lead into death on hit so idk what youre going on about

just shutup bumdown nobody is in the mood

Last edited:
yeah she beats guile because she outranges these normals, shutsdown the best fireball in the game, has the factually best jump ins in the game and has ambiguous standing resets to avoid reversals twice a round that lead into death on hit so idk what youre going on about

just shutup bumdown nobody is in the mood
Oh so your character loses a matchup? Shit. That must be tough I'm sorry. I didn't know guile had a 4-6 my condolences asshole.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
It does. You just have to charge it now or hit it 1 frame meaty. Not too big of a deal. Your dumb ass will still die for flashkicking.
ya we’ll see about. never forget season 1 when you were droning on about how gdlk your mika footsies were when the character was just r. etarded. what happened to those footsies after the patch? oh right she just “isnt fun anymore” for sure bro

famous gems by bumdown:

“mika isnt good”
“akuma isnt even top 10”
“ i got 10-0 by shazzy”

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I mean, u had me thinking about it and i might as well get the characters for when AE drops. So WHOOP THER IT IS you got your wish sir ;)

BUt daaaaaamn Saturdays are my going out nights, and i maybe going to Capcom Cup Sunday. If im online during the time you're on, hit a negro up ;)

ya we’ll see about. never forget season 1 when you were droning on about how gdlk your mika footsies were when the character was just r. etarded. what happened to those footsies after the patch? oh right she just “isnt fun anymore” for sure bro

famous gems by bumdown:

“mika isnt good”
“akuma isnt even top 10”
“ i got 10-0 by shazzy”
I seem to remember every set we ever played where you used guile was last game last round. I also remember never using Mika vs you lol. Don't get your panties in a bunch just because the actual players are in tournament now and your irrelevant ass is on tym arguing with a super diamond bum

Famous gems from shazzy.
Loops are hard.
Guile is mid tier
I matter

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
I seem to remember every set we ever played where you used guile was last game last round. I also remember never using Mika vs you lol. Don't get your panties in a bunch just because the actual players are in tournament now and your irrelevant ass is on tym arguing with a super diamond bum

Famous gems from shazzy.
Loops are hard.
Guile is mid tier
I matter
of course you would hold on to something as desperate as “at least i got a round” after all this time. who knows maybe you did congrats keep wanking off to it. and loops can be difficult yes. guile was midtier in season 1 his flashkick didnt even work which ish why they buffed it twice since then. the 3rd part is just you projecting insecurity again. is this supposed to be a blowup because theres no substance just seems like ur upset

how about you defend your words now? oh wait you cant cuz im right and ur an idiot, for the millionth time

of course you would hold on to something as desperate as “at least i got a round” after all this time. who knows maybe you did congrats keep wanking off to it. and loops can be difficult yes. guile was midtier in season 1 his flashkick didnt even work which ish why they buffed it twice since then. the 3rd part is just you projecting insecurity again. is this supposed to be a blowup because theres no substance just seems like ur upset

how about you defend your words now? oh wait you cant cuz im right and ur an idiot, for the millionth time
Mika isn't good - yeah in season two she isn't, in season one I said she was 5th best in the game.

Akuma isn't even top 10- yeah when he first came out I said he was right outside top 10 pretty much everyone agreed, then a balance patch happened and tokido won evo. Shit changes.

I got 10-0d by shazzy, like I said every set we ever played(which was ryu vs guile btw not even my s1 main) ended last game last round.

But please. Bring up more old shit to explain why "the best guile" didn't drive for a few hours to try and win a couple hundred grand. I guess your life is real busy with those 40,000 SF matches lol. You just got no time to play real opponents.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Mika isn't good - yeah in season two she isn't, in season one I said she was 5th best in the game.

Akuma isn't even top 10- yeah when he first came out I said he was right outside top 10 pretty much everyone agreed, then a balance patch happened and tokido won evo. Shit changes.

I got 10-0d by shazzy, like I said every set we ever played(which was ryu vs guile btw not even my s1 main) ended last game last round.

But please. Bring up more old shit to explain why "the best guile" didn't drive for a few hours to try and win a couple hundred grand. I guess your life is real busy with those 40,000 SF matches lol. You just got no time to play real opponents.
mika isnt good in season 2? im done here bro thanks

also whos “pretty much everyone” that agreed with you. because it wasnt tokido who had been saying akuma was top 5 since the very beginning. you and ur bum friends agreeing with each other doesnt make you anymore justified lol

i dont compete how many times do i have to repeat myself. despite how many people offer to set me up, tell me to go to tournaments, send me invs (like coolkid, valle, samurai, jona b, julio cant even list all the unknowns) or ask of im some top guile player smurf isnt the point. i had Sajam randomly DM me the other day offering to hook me up if i went to wnf. i havent talked to the guy in like a year. still not interested

what you dont realize is that people who matter know i matter. little bums like you saying things is like water off a duck’s back

Last edited: