What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

I'm watching the archive now and first comment off the bat is "balrog sucks camel dix"

Mid tier troll comment on a twitch stream yeah-but first comment- before the stream even starts. Dying

I spent money on characters and stages n shit because I don’t have 30,000 ranked matches worth of time to sink into the game before I finish my earth science homework every night lul
Bro come over after class tomorrow I have work from 11am to 2pm (fml) I wanna grind survival mode on extreme for all characters I don't care if it takes all day because we have all day because that is my top and only priority because my life revolves around friends pretending that college life is hard and leage points lul

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Is it weird that I don't even know who is insulting/supporting/memeing shazzy anymore? Like I honestly can't tell at this point.
Yea you can. Don't lie you like fisher.

Psst- have another for your trouble. ;)

I spent money on characters and stages n shit because I don’t have 30,000 ranked matches worth of time to sink into the game before I finish my earth science homework every night lul
Sounds like a YOU problem brah. Elevate your ranked game to 30k online matches against the scrubs of the world and never spend a dime on dlc and get a free shiny diamond rank for your trouble. Or if you can't press a few buttons in succession you might be platinum, idk man. I don't play this game lol.

MkPeezy

Unicorn Papi
Ok I zeroed what my problem is... I'm so use to neither realm meta that its hurting my SF play and just how diff frames are... ex. -5 safe in mk/ij -5 in sf is open season.... you poke I always wanna counter poke but in sf that a no no...so all this frame data is killing me trying to act/react and see if its punishable or if its safe depending on the game fml... does anyone have tips? I love both games and i don't wanna drop either game....plus "going ham" is rewarded in this game this is fsr from the SF I know....

Last edited:

MkPeezy

Unicorn Papi
Sorry for the vent I just wanna be really good in SFV like how I am in NRS games because I understand fighting games but I lose to ppl who I know who don't ....

Ok I zeroed what my problem is... I'm so use to neither realm meta that its hurting my SF play and just how diff frames are... ex. -5 safe in mk/ij -5 in sf is open season.... you poke I always wanna counter poke but in sf that a no no...so all this frame data is killing me trying to act/react and see if its punishable or if its safe depending on the game fml... does anyone have tips? I love both games and i don't wanna drop either game....plus "going ham" is rewarded in this game this is fsr from the SF I know....
Yea in SFV frames are not given too freely, as in moves/normals are much faster than in NRS games. The only thing I can tell you is that you just have to lab against things that give you issues in this game. Go to training mode and practice punishing stuff on reaction until your good at it. Also do you have the fat app? It's a very useful app and it's free.