What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
cant even stop him like that

infil uses his own stick, just with the razer brand on it. he knows the deal lol
Well, Razer doesn't even make a PS4 stick, so they are all modded Atrox's. And Infiltration's stick did mess up today, but Gummo fixed it for him.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
It's refreshing to see SonicFox play this game and look so happy despite using that character. You want to throw your ps4 out the window using F.A.N.G way too often in this game

That's what I mean Haitani could have taken it.
He wasn't expecting Tokido to disrespect the dragon punch like that

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
capcoms response to the Alex info outcry-
The funniest thing is they may not even get the same amount of people tuning is since its Easter lol
Pretty sure someone pointed out it was Honzo on the account. I know there was some trolling coming from capcom fighters but I highly doubt Capcom is just going full Ono.
Tekken Crash is dope AF. How good is the Korean SF scene? Comparable to the Korean Tekken scene? I don't just mean skill level.

Pretty sure someone pointed out it was Honzo on the account. I know there was some trolling coming from capcom fighters but I highly doubt Capcom is just going full Ono.

Tekken Crash is dope AF. How good is the Korean SF scene? Comparable to the Korean Tekken scene? I don't just mean skill level.
Yeah I heard he was trolling around.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.

Infiltration is from Korea.