What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
the power of bracketology

snake eyes wong rog ricki fchamp a couple mcz guys put into losers but fox makes top 16 winners with fang to immediately get bodied
Do you have any clue how people do brackets? I know they try to monitor where top players are and stuff. But before I found that out I thought it was honestly random. When I heard Fox was in top 16 I thought he just got a pretty lucky bracket. Especially since the only notable match I heard was the wolfkrone one.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Do you have any clue how people do brackets? I know they try to monitor where top players are and stuff. But before I found that out I thought it was honestly random. When I heard Fox was in top 16 I thought he just got a pretty lucky bracket. Especially since the only notable match I heard was the wolfkrone one.
seeding and random

the first match i saw him play on stream was against a 12 year old nash, then a random vega and wolfkrone

Welp, he somehow avoided all of those people lol.
the power

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Winners top 8:

Mago vs Brettiscool
Nando vs. Infiltration

Losers top 8:

Haitani vs. Go1
Sonic Fox vs. Tokido

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
seeding and random

the first match i saw him play on stream was against a 12 year old nash, then a random vega and wolfkrone
Is there some method to the seeding or is just the TO deciding who's where? I get sonicfox might end up having a easy path cause he hasn't proven himself in a SF tournament.