What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
run some ranked matches once again didnt lose any but almost lost two matches because of horrible lag lol

went back to battle lounge running a FT20 vs a legit 6k LP player Ryan Hart - it was fun
some rly cool matches if anyone wanna check out my CFN

I still need bearded Ryu costume damn
or jak and daxter cammy so I can start playing Cammy lol
Top reason why I stopped playing ranked between lag, RQ's and it feeding you players with 2k+ less points between 5+ minute wait times it became a chore to get to the higher points. Bored me getting to gold.

Saw some of the Ryan Hart matches on your channel they were great dude.

And why on earth are the premium costumes as expensive as they are? they cost more than an MK skin pack for 3 characters lol

I had one of my friends asking me if I knew JJvercetti1 after facing him on ranked lol I guess he didnt know you could have a different is on CFN.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I went from 1400 to 6500 in a day. Then, haven't touched it since.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I went from 1400 to 6500 in a day. Then, haven't touched it since.
I doubt that since it took infiltration 1 hour of games without losing and with all the match search downtime edited out to go from 2000 to 2900.

You would not only need to find games but not wait more than a minute between games, find no rqers and tons of gold players to farm.

GAV

I doubt that since it took infiltration 1 hour of games without losing and with all the match search downtime edited out to go from 2000 to 2900.

You would not only need to find games but not wait more than a minute between games, find no rqers and tons of gold players to farm.
It was like that for me everyday, but that one. It was game after game after game and they just kept rolling.

There were a few RQ'ers. My first 3 opponents RQ, but after that - they were few and far between.

Its going to be harder for Infiltration because everyone sees him as their opponent and either high tails or tries to play the best game of their life. Being a nobody makes it easier.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
It was like that for me everyday, but that one. It was game after game after game and they just kept rolling.

There were a few RQ'ers. My first 3 opponents RQ, but after that - they were few and far between.

Its going to be harder for Infiltration because everyone sees him as their opponent and either high tails or tries to play the best game of their life. Being a nobody makes it easier.
He played on an arcades psn

GAV

He played on an arcades psn
Actually, I borrowed my brother's PS4 for a week or so. I bought it for him, so he didn't mind switching systems for a week. Then, KP2 came out and I haven't been back on SFV since.