What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
how it would matter what my inputs were? i knew he would block the v-skill but get hit by the cancel it's that simple. i can't accidently get ca because she has no fireball p specials.

all you scrubs need to know is im the most literate sfv player in north america

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
how it would matter what my inputs were? i knew he would block the v-skill but get hit by the cancel it's that simple. i can't accidently get ca because she has no fireball p specials.

all you scrubs need to know is im the most literate sfv player in north america
but you cant cancel outa Vskill remember? :REO

and he could of easily blocked or vreversal'd you / even punished u for doing vskill on block without canceling it into trigger lol

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
but you cant cancel outa Vskill remember? :REO

and he could of easily blocked or vreversal'd you / even punished u for doing vskill on block without canceling it into trigger lol
it cancels but it doesnt combo

i made a read that he wouldnt and he didnt so im god get over it scrubs stick to nrs games

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
im so godlike people cant even comprehend the level of reads im making sun

you all need to understand that i might as well be at the library when i get on the stick to play

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
What shazzy did was a hail mary and it worked. Not that crazy really. I've won a few matches with Laura doing light elbow on block into CA just hoping they push a button.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
What shazzy did was a hail mary and it worked. Not that crazy really. I've won a few matches with Laura doing light elbow on block into CA just hoping they push a button.
We know, a lot of people do that, I do it myself sometimes but we love messing around with the Careen god.

If they are playing casual they are most likely not playing their main. Lp is shared for all characters.

they were playing their main because you can see the lvl of the character they were playing.
my main nash is lvl 37 and when they run a character like karin, ken or zangief and their lvl is 40+ its their main.
when I play rashid in casuals now I am lvl 0 with rashid

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
sun listen relax i just wanted to show you this hitbox on a move karin has called st. hp

its hitbox is vertical and is what allowed me to antiair you all those millions of time you jumped so maybe you know stop it already

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I never thought Shazzyam would actually complain about jump ins. He is one of the most jumpy Felicias I've faced ever, I anti aired his ass all day.