What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
ggs @B. Shazzy sorry I had to go I already told another player i would run some sets with him. Def not ready for your guile frame traps too real. Upside down kick throw mix wrecked me. Also that damn knee so good in the corner.

I'll get you next time. You don't play like an absolute maniac so I was extremely reserved. lol I'm also disappointed at my defense against your high low mixups. :(
Urien actually doesn't do too hot in that matchup if he plays crazy. Mikas one of the few characters that can capitalize on his mistakes as much as he can on others so I try to relax till aegis and steal the win then. As far as I'm concerned if I can get aegis in a position where I'm not about to die, it's my win.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
ggs @B. Shazzy sorry I had to go I already told another player i would run some sets with him. Def not ready for your guile frame traps too real. Upside down kick throw mix wrecked me. Also that damn knee so good in the corner.
Ggs. I played Champ a few times so I know my way around that matchup. Peep his replays he's the only Sim that knows the deal

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Ggs. I played Champ a few times so I know my way around that matchup. Peep his replays he's the only Sim that knows the deal
I will def check them, I for some reason have rarely come across a good guile in s2 so I have not had much of a chance to practice the MU. I could watch replays till I am blue in the face but the skill gap is way to big and my situational awareness is low tier compared to you guys.

GGs @Rarefuture man, holy shit those Mika matches are so go damn stressful I make so many execution errors cuz I panic. Once she touches me its about 75% chance I am in the corner and dead. You did a super good job of keeping me there also!.
I Learned a lot fighting you. You made some great adjustments in neutral and you were absolutely fantastic at switching between offense and defense to keep me guessing. I need a lot more matches to really start to tease out more from that match-up. Glad I got some quality matches against a Dhalsim. I don't see him often and none of my friends would touch that character. GGs again.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
I will def check them, I for some reason have rarely come across a good guile in s2 so I have not had much of a chance to practice the MU. I could watch replays till I am blue in the face but the skill gap is way to big and my situational awareness is low tier compared to you guys.
I know and it's good you recognize the gap but there's still some tech he does in the matchup in neutral to deal with Guile and watching th buttons he uses helps too

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I know and it's good you recognize the gap but there's still some tech he does in the matchup in neutral and watching th buttons he uses helps too
Oh yeah for sure def gonna check the tech, the sim community is pretty hush about it and there is only like 12 of us lol. Next time we play even if I only do a lil better I will be happy.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I Learned a lot fighting you. You made some great adjustments in neutral and you were absolutely fantastic at switching between offense and defense to keep me guessing. I need a lot more matches to really start to tease out more from that match-up. Glad I got some quality matches against a Dhalsim. I don't see him often and none of my friends would touch that character. GGs again.
Thanks man! you adjusted to the drill pressure nicely also, most ppl don't figure it out and you weren't letting me get away with no bs lol. One thing I noticed that a lot of mika players do vs me as sim is the roll into buttons from like midscreen and mix it up with jump ins. That fucking roll beats or trades in your favor vs every one of my buttons unless I have a perfectly timed CC. Players that do that just push me to the corner so fast and erase me.

Edit: I probably should of kept that to myself :(

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
After maintenance probably but I don't know if you can buy her with FM right away and I thought I also heard something about season pass holders getting her before everyone else not 100% though.
I never bought season 1 pass and was usually able to get the characters on the first day. I think there was one character that came out like a week early for season pass holders, but we were told it was a glitch (I think it was Guile - can't remember).

Thanks man! you adjusted to the drill pressure nicely also, most ppl don't figure it out and you weren't letting me get away with no bs lol. One thing I noticed that a lot of mika players do vs me as sim is the roll into buttons from like midscreen and mix it up with jump ins. That fucking roll beats or trades in your favor vs every one of my buttons unless I have a perfectly timed CC. Players that do that just push me to the corner so fast and erase me.

Edit: I probably should of kept that to myself :(
Hmmm, thanks for that.... I was having a hard time figuring out where to place that, so I abandoned it unless I was close enough to hit it, or for positioning. I'll look into that. I'll also watch your replay with Shazzy so I can steal some Guile tech Muahaha!

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
I will watch some Commander jesse but the only jp sim player I know of is mochi and he too good with his game knowledge makes everything look so easy.
Jesse didn't really play online until after season 2 and last I saw he was going on 70 or 80 streak in ranked to reach Super diamond in a week or something

Sim is good man it's just about dedicating yourself to the yoga it takes a certain kindve player

Mochi makes every want to play the character

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Hmmm, thanks for that.... I was having a hard time figuring out where to place that, so I abandoned it unless I was close enough to hit it, or for positioning. I'll look into that. I'll also watch your replay with Shazzy so I can steal some Guile tech Muahaha!
One dude I was playing who wrecked me just literally spammed the roll into buttons and the jump in with huge boot and if I guessed wrong it was pretty much GG. I tried to whiff punish the rolls but the buttons after come out so fast they CH everything I did and then trying to scout for the AA had me in full on panic mode. I don't know how legit it is as a strat but it wrecked my buns.