What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Kroaken

Life is a block string with no gaps.
Anyone wanna play? I have like 30 min starting now. CFN and steam are both ZacATG. Gief is favorited.

Kroaken

Really only gonna gimme one set? Whack. First games of the night and I got no meaties.
I'm sorry man i gotta feed the baby and then get some sleep lol. I promise we'll play more. It's not like it was a blowup. It was close af and fun.

Don't be mad dude. You played well. Akuma is new and u had some great parries. I look forward to the sets.
Nah. I didn't play well lol. Every throw I got hit with on your wakeup was me mistiming a meaty. I can't be happy with that as akuma, losing setups and dmg is very bad when you can only get hit 3 times before death.

Kroaken

Nah. I didn't play well lol. Every throw I got hit with on your wakeup was me mistiming a meaty. I can't be happy with that as akuma, losing setups and dmg is very bad when you can only get hit 3 times before death.
Yeah. I feel ya. Well you'll Def get there. He's just new. I had some lucky resets in there. Are u planning to main akuma in s2? Seems like a good fit.

Yeah. I feel ya. Well you'll Def get there. He's just new. I had some lucky resets in there. Are u planning to main akuma in s2? Seems like a good fit.
I dunno. I honestly prefer a slightly more patient character but he's fun. Probably between him Alex and ryu right now.

Kroaken

I dunno. I honestly prefer a slightly more patient character but he's fun. Probably between him Alex and ryu right now.
Alex is a lot of fun. I was maining him and Guile until like a month before s2 dropped. But I played Gief in beta.

That is a fun MU tho. Gief v Akuma. Getting knocked down seems scary both ways.