What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I've read that R.Mikas jabs are 4fs and cr.hp is -1 at max range. Only the patch notes will confirm whether she's dead but the universal throw change doesn't sound too good for her currently +30 on crouching powerbomb
I really hope that cr.HP thing doesn't stick. I don't see how her spacing a normal to be +1 at best was too powerful. I think it would've been better making it easier to whiff punish. And even though throws got nerfed, Bison back throw stayed the same. Possible Mika still gets some oki after throw.

That would be odd because 3 of those characters aren't new to the universe. I guess even the big dude technically. I wouldn't mind a weapon user in SF though. But those and silhouettes seem to match up too close.

Last edited:
I really hope that cr.HP thing doesn't stick. I don't see how her spacing a normal to be +1 at best was too powerful. I think it would've been better making it easier to whiff punish. And even though throws got nerfed, Bison back throw stayed the same. Possible Mika still gets some oki after throw.

That would be odd because 3 of those characters aren't new to the universe. I guess even the big dude technically. I wouldn't mind a weapon user in SF though. But those and silhouettes seem to match up too close.
I hope she burns in hell personally, but at least you still have f.HP (providing that move has not been changed)

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Can someone explain to me how the recovery of successful throws will change?
They'll most likely just add additional recovery frames when you throw somebody ie if you throw somebody, you won't be able to move straight away and you'll have to wait a few frames more. This prevents you from being able to dash up and pressure on wakeup, and the neutral will be reset.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
The return of footsies is upon us

Season 2 has the potential to be just as stupid season 1. If you don't get anything off a throw there's no reason to risk teching so how do you open up Chun, Guile, Nash etc but season 1 has just been so full of the scrubbiest setplay/vortexes ever that idc

Last edited:

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
How are people handling hitting Ken air tastu¿ Not the EX one the regular one that seems to mess with his hurtbox or my timing.

Things don't always make sense at the bottom of tier lists
I doubt Mika will be bottom tier.

I hope she burns in hell personally, but at least you still have f.HP (providing that move has not been changed)
I hope she gets to mash cr.LP through all her MUs :DOGE

And I hope she doesn't end up doing everything worse.

Rushdown has fled to GameFaqs and reddit under the alias 'Slowdown' for a reason
Actually I was being a responsible adult and avoiding the thread till I finished watching capcup. That being said I can't wait for you to still suck at this game in s2 and bitch about something else. I just hope they overbuff juri and make her top 1 so you look even dumber than usual when you get bodied and cry.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Actually I was being a responsible adult and avoiding the thread till I finished watching capcup. That being said I can't wait for you to still suck at this game in s2 and bitch about something else. I just hope they overbuff juri and make her top 1 so you look even dumber than usual when you get bodied and cry.
Shots. Fucking. Fired. I just hope when I grab this game later this month I can somehow be good with my stretchy limbs. Control that space. I'll definitely be trying to play a much slower game with Dhalsim, I like controlling the pace of a match.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Bro there's no need to be responsible. We can punish the spoilers on this site. :cool:

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Whatever Rushdown but you need to step up your game in Season 2. Believing Guiles upside down kick would be gamebreaking if he could combo off it without counter is soo season 1