What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
#1 seed sent to losers by someone that qualified through technicalities. SFV is random
ya humanbomb randomed infil out probably the cringiest post i read lul. it just sounds like you're trying to convince yourself half the time.

Nash is a character thats been figured out since the begining of the game, just look at infil's past few tournaments he's not as dominant anymore

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
remember when riptorn said reacting to cammys ex divekick and dping wasnt practical even though daig did it like 5 times in a row

riptorn so gdlk

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
remember when riptorn said reacting to cammys ex divekick and dping wasnt practical even though daig did it like 5 times in a row

riptorn so gdlk
K-Brad can be super obvious about jumping in and he wasn't using early air divekicks. That doesn't work so well against Xiao Hai or Kazunoko.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
K-Brad can be super obvious about jumping in and he wasn't using early air divekicks. That doesn't work so well against Xiao Hai or Kazunoko.
no you said you cant react to it while playing footsies. super obvious or not if youre a good player and ready for it you can dp it it doesnt matter who inputs the ex divekick lul

Last edited:

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
You see what Ken gets off a cancel into V-trigger in comparison to F.A.N.G cancelling sweep for 90 damage lol

Xian continues to win fights he really shouldn't at this point in the game. Whenever he fights someone at his skill level that knows the F.A.N.G match-up he loses

Last edited:

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
no you said you cant react to it while playing footsies. super obvious or not if youre ready for it you can dp it it doesnt matter who inputs the ex divekick lul
Yeah and K-brad wasn't playing footsies, he was just holding up-forward and doing max height divekicks. He was just hoping for a random Daigo fireball but Daigo wasn't going to risk it.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Yeah and K-brad wasn't playing footsies, he was just holding up-forward and doing max height divekicks. He was just hoping for a random Daigo fireball but Daigo wasn't going to risk it.
except the three times i can remember off the top off my head daigo getting jumped in on for throwing a fireball midrange. but you meant besides those times obviously.

look man referencing asian players to make an irrlevant point is lame. of course cammy can bait aas thats what the divekick is for. if you're ready to aa ex divekick and youre a good player, you can do it. if you can actually do it yourself is a always a different story

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
except the three times i can remember off the top off my head daigo getting jumped in on for throwing a fireball midrange. but you meant besides those times obviously.

look man referencing asian players to make an irrlevant point is lame. of course cammy can bait aas thats what the divekick is for. if you're ready to aa ex divekick and youre a good player, you can do it. if you can actually do it yourself is a always a different story
I remember saying that if you are ready for it you can always DP it. It's nearly impossible to do it while trying to play footsies and also react to it. I'm not just referencing asian players because they're asian. I'm referencing them because they actually know how to utilize a strong tool without spamming it to the point of it being useless.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
I remember saying that if you are ready for it you can always DP it. It's nearly impossible to do it while trying to play footsies and also react to it. I'm not just referencing asian players because they're asian. I'm referencing them because they actually know how to utilize a strong tool without spamming it to the point of it being useless.
what do you think playing footsies is with cammy? being ready for divekick doesnt just mean sitting holding db waiting for ex divekick lul. youre always aware of her meter and expect her to do it she has a bar like any other option.

saying something is hard to deal with when you dont expect it is a given for anything. the argument is if you can dp aa it on reaction or what is is called a soft read which you can if you're good, period.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
what do you think playing footsies is with cammy? being ready for divekick doesnt just mean sitting holding db waiting for ex divekick lul. youre always aware of her meter and expect her to do it she has a bar like any other option.

saying something is hard to deal with when you dont expect it is a given for anything. the argument is if you can dp aa it on reaction or what is is called a soft read which you can if you're good, period.
If that's the argument then I agree with you. Can we talk about something else instead of bringing this up every tournament?

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Daaaamn the players who I thought would be 2nd and 3rd place, under Du, are both in losers. What's happening lol

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
If that's the argument then I agree with you. Can we talk about something else instead of bringing this up every tournament?
you said ex divekicks are overpowered because aas were bad and you couldnt react to them while playing footsies. that was the argument, and on both points i disagreed.

if you still think divekicks are overpowered thats your opinion but your reasons are flawed and i bring it up to prove my point anytime its demonstrated because between mylesbaby posts, the matchup discussions, dlc news and disinformation i only pay attention to those last two things. and disinformation ties with mylesbaby posts go hand in hand i guess. and then bumdown or someones says something wrong about my character so it turns into matchup "discussion" lul

anyway enjoy cc

So far most of the favorites are already in the loser brackets. What is going on here....
Happens a lot at capcup. No ones a slouch and since they know who they're facing very far in advance the underdogs usually prep more for the early matches specifically while the favorites prep for the people they think they'll face later on.