What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
rog beats guile

40% of the cast as an unfavorable matchup 10% favorable 50% even or unexplored vskill toptier so gdlk u guise

buff juri man doesnt even get free pressure after she grabs you from fullscreen give rashid a teleport man he loses any matchup where he doesnt start the round with the opponent in the corner to throw loop or take 1/3 of your health off and do it again come on man guile's oppressive jab pressure so gdlk tho lul
Shazzy's drunk again guise somebody call him an uber...

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
juri's throw range is obviously not anything like guile's ryu's ken's, cammy's or ibuki lul

its the same range as all the other characters but that dont get anything after their throws either except fang (so gdlk) like bison, vega, mika, karin, nash, birdie, urien

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
oh and i guess storm goddess is sleeping or somethig but here's the christmas dlc

of course they gave juri another skin. guile doesnt get one that even tho apparently everyone should be playing him because hes so gdlk

also it says with the video release:

"Also, if you tuned in to Red Bull Battlegrounds, the very first Season 2 character will also be unlocked for play. "

so its prob not mvc 4 lul

Last edited:

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
That bastard Alex though...fuck that guy.

So, I have a warning for everyone here.

Do.
Not.
Drive.
Today.

Srsly.. wtf is going on today.

I leave my apartment to get gas in the car because my Gf drove it to a job interview but didn't have any cash on her and had another interview in a bit. Welp. I run out in the middle.of the busiest intersection in this part of town. I limp the car over and throw the flashers on. I'm partially blocking a super busy lane..my fat ass jumps out, writes a note and takes.off at a fast jog for the gas station..about half a mile away, so not bad. Welp..I get gas and I'm omw back, I turn a corner and can see my car... And four more.behind it and a cop. There's been an accident. No.. no wait, there have been two. Further down two more.vehiclss are pulled over.

No one was hurt first and foremost. But, my car being stalled caused a backup.. someone wasnt watching, then looks up last second, sees the lane is at a dead stop amd swervss out of the way, loses control and hits a small.commuter bus. This is the smaller accident further down from my car... Well, this causes the guy behind the girl that swerved to have no chance to stop at the backup she swerved out of the way of... So he smashes in to a truck which hits a truck which hits a car which hits a small truck... which stops an inch from my bumper.

So, I feel like the biggest pile.of crap ever and I'm grovelling around trying to say I'm sorry, in hadmy flashers on, if I could have gotten the car to a better spot I would, blah blah.. one dude tries to get in my face and make threats, I tell him.to calm the fuck down and back up, he doesn't, he just gets more and more belligerant.. the damn cop is no where to be seen, I warn him.one last time, then he puts his hand on me, so I beat his ass. Nothing excessive. Oh now THERES THE COP. Cue me in goddamn handcuffs.

Fast forward 20m and it's sorted out. I refuse to press charges. Everyone is a witness to me just defending myself, blah blah. Paperwork done, people.start driving away, except the two.vehiclss that can't due to.damage.. let them all.go then pull out behind them. We drive in a line to the next light, dude turns left .. BOOOM. CAR RUNS A REDLIGHT. t-bones the little truck. Others and myself jump out. The guy is ok.. we hear a crunch.. another fender bender up the road from.tje traffic now backed up.due to the little.truck.being.tboned. I stick around to talk to the zoo and do the witnsss rhing, cop looks at me says I'm bad luck and to get the fuck.off.the road.

I hit the gas station and get gas. I go home. As soon as.i walk in the door my phone rings and my boss tells me she needs.me at work tonight because the othet night shift person got.in a wreck that morning and went to.jail.becuse she was over the legal limit.. at fuxking 9am.

Then my sister calls and says hey I need you to come pick up Aubrey (my niece) later, I can't drop her off, my neighbor was in an accident this morning and they forward their.new car, but no onr was hurt.

Dont . Fucking. Drive.

You've read my posts and that may be.eniugh for this curse to effect you..don't.dri ve..DONT

Kroaken

Life is a block string with no gaps.
oh and i guess storm goddess is sleeping or somethig but here's the christmas dlc

of course they gave juri another skin. guile doesnt get one that even tho apparently everyone should be playing him because hes so gdlk

also it says with the video release:

"Also, if you tuned in to Red Bull Battlegrounds, the very first Season 2 character will also be unlocked for play. "

so its prob not mvc 4 lul
Costume pack: Skimpy girls redone in red and white. Give us $20.

Also, Gief is here. And Kens off the wagon again.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Ken looks sick tbh. He's like a santa-cowboy... when he's red. Imagine him in different colours. Cowboy Ken returns!

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I'm sorry but this costume pack is probably the worst ever DLC in the history of fighting games. What were they thinking?

I get doing a Halloween theme but Christmas?

When's Injustice 2?

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
I'm sorry but this costume pack is probably the worst ever DLC in the history of fighting games. What were they thinking?

I get doing a Halloween theme but Christmas?

When's Injustice 2?
i dont get it, is it bad because christmas is a holiday or you just dont like the skins/stage?

and its pretty obvious what theyre thinking

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
i dont get it, is it bad because christmas is a holiday or you just dont like the skins/stage?

and its pretty obvious what theyre thinking
I don't like the skins/stage and I don't like the idea of putting street fighter characters in goofy Santa/Xmas costumes. After the new year, it's going to be really stupid playing on a stage like that or in a Santa outfit.

I feel like capcom is just spamming DLC with no thought whatsoever.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
I don't like the skins/stage and I don't like the idea of putting street fighter characters in goofy Santa/Xmas costumes. After the new year, it's going to be really stupid playing on a stage like that or in a Santa outfit.

They could take off the signs in the Halloween and Christmas stage. I don't really mind the themed limited time only skins there are other fgs/blizzard games that do it, I dont see the problem really but I do wish capcom showed love to all characters like idk Guile just give him a santa hat lul

i cant see why people are upset at the mere existence of this dlc tho Worst dlc? ya ok how long have you been in the nrs community, guess you cant complain since you recieve zero dlc unless you play scorpion/sub/batman/superman

shoutouts to infra red scorpion and soccer dad johnny gdlk dlc lul

Last edited:

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.

That's how it works when you try out a free to play type model. We did have to pay 60 for SFV but with the creation of a cash shop comes an increase in cash only DLC somewhere. Look at all the other "e-sports". I don't really care for some of the costumes either, but at least we don't have random boxes