What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Wonder what Myles thinks of momochi and eita not being able to make top 8 with super op ken(no kens in top 8 at all). Games probably random right?

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Inb4 Myles says something along the lines of:

"Omg gaem so random who tf is this Cammy scrub where is Infiltration what is going on its like an even more autistic Marvel I can't has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

"Omg gaem so random who tf is this Cammy scrub where is Infiltration what is going on its like an even more autistic Marvel I can't has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"
Lol, yea Xiao just won another event 2 weeks ago right? His CAMMY is scary!

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.

You had me for a second there. Was trying to figure what the fuck happened to your fingers/keyboard. Read that shit like 3 times :oops:

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
Just picked up SFV. Is there a site dedicated to discussion / combo lists? Kind of like TYM for NRS games. I mainly play MK and need a few beginner guides to help me out.
@SFVPlayers

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Just picked up SFV. Is there a site dedicated to discussion / combo lists? Kind of like TYM for NRS games. I mainly play MK and need a few beginner guides to help me out.
@SFVPlayers
Thanks JJ, I'm always glad to point some fellow members in the right direction when needed.

@D7X my man, take a look at these. Don't binge watch them - this ain't netflix. This is tutorials. And your goal here is to be a sponge and suck up all of the information from these videos and be a conscious learner when you're in a match or training mode.

Basic fundamentals. Even if you know what's in this video, please watch it anyway because there might be a nugget of information that helps you learn and it's always good to reinforce the foundation that all of your fighting game knowledge will be based upon.

The following videos I'm linking are a 3-part series from the same guy, Gootecks. They all focus on specfic parts of the game. The game in its simplest form. Offence and defence - with the additional video on throws specifically because that's something that is quite important and needs extra attention so that you're very aware of what happens in a real match.

Take your time and don't feel stupid if you need to rewatch it. Chances are you'll miss a lot if you only watch it once.

Enjoy, and happy street fighter-ing! :)

Regular viewers of this thread may have seen this exact post lol shhh.

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
Thanks JJ, I'm always glad to point some fellow members in the right direction when needed.

@D7X my man, take a look at these. Don't binge watch them - this ain't netflix. This is tutorials. And your goal here is to be a sponge and suck up all of the information from these videos and be a conscious learner when you're in a match or training mode.

Basic fundamentals. Even if you know what's in this video, please watch it anyway because there might be a nugget of information that helps you learn and it's always good to reinforce the foundation that all of your fighting game knowledge will be based upon.

The following videos I'm linking are a 3-part series from the same guy, Gootecks. They all focus on specfic parts of the game. The game in its simplest form. Offence and defence - with the additional video on throws specifically because that's something that is quite important and needs extra attention so that you're very aware of what happens in a real match.

Take your time and don't feel stupid if you need to rewatch it. Chances are you'll miss a lot if you only watch it once.

Enjoy, and happy street fighter-ing! :)

Regular viewers of this thread may have seen this exact post lol shhh.
Thanks so much!
Can't wait to pick up FANG once I get better with the easier characters. Have to search around for some more combo guides

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Thanks so much!
Can't wait to pick up FANG once I get better with the easier characters. Have to search around for some more combo guides
Dude named Bafael's got a YouTube channel with some helpful character breakdown videos for most of the cast and some bnb videos for basic combos, anti-airs, crush counters, etc for every character.

Reactions: D7X

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
I remember when I was full of spirit at the beginning using F.A.N.G

He was easily bottom 2 at the start. Now he is bottom 5 because the tech everyone was talking about that would make him better finally came in the form of trash DLC characters

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
I remember when I was full of spirit at the beginning using F.A.N.G

He was easily bottom 2 at the start. Now he is bottom 5 because the tech everyone was talking about that would make him better finally came in the form of trash DLC characters
I've never actually played SF. But FANG has always been my favorite character

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Thanks so much!
Dude named Bafael's got a YouTube channel with some helpful character breakdown videos for most of the cast and some bnb videos for basic combos, anti-airs, crush counters, etc for every character.

Reactions: D7X