What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
guise listen shutup about shirts pls you'll scare lionbae away lul

im going to set out something even he cant pretend to resist i just hope he doesnt fall in love

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Why though?
It's a 'bronze ken' player beating a professional top level japanese player.

Itazan has to guess in the scramble Capcom is shoving down your throat in this game and he just guessed wrong.

He doesn't have access to a barrier of neutral or oppressive offense to protect himself using Zangief; he has to get in that monkey cage with the bronze ken and start flinging feces as Capcom intended

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
this mulan cpt event is gonna be gdlk and then scr top 32 not wven myleswright can complain today lul

Last edited:

Itazan has to guess in the scramble Capcom is shoving down your throat in this game and he just guessed wrong.

He doesn't have access to a barrier of neutral or oppressive offense to protect himself using Zangief; he has to get in that monkey cage with the bronze ken and start flinging feces as Capcom intended
Gief is fine like everyone says though.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069

Anybody agreeing with this line of thinking is a bum.

The Ken goes to offline tournaments. Guy squeaks out a win against a fundamentally better player using characters at the opposite end of the tier list, it happens in fgs, what's new.

You're telling me it's impossible for Gief, a character who lives and dies by bad risk/reward, lose a ft2 against a top 3 character who plays out of the box? Does Itazan make risk/reward irrelevant just by his existence? Losing 2 games is impossible?? Guessing in fighting games??? What if they play again and Itazan just finally blocks dps and wins is the game fixed??? Myles help

Last edited:

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.

So because you expect Itazan to win, his loss exposes SFV's design?

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
The other Ken he lost to, JF_Atropos, is actually a friend of mine and member of the Greek scene.

Ken - Gief MU is really hard for Gief....

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
really worried when isdd didnt flashkick thise neutral jump throw baits... good stuff i think this'll give him momentum going forward which is good for emotional players

also holy shit what a set

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
man isdd doing random not even invincible reversals jumping and throwing or i mean making them guess constantly beating top asian pro players capcom what are you doing man bronze guile players winning like this

Last edited: