What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
All that you can take from the information given from Myles is that he thinks Guile is not top tier. That doesn't mean he thinks the character is bad, that could mean upper-mid tier but it could mean worst in the game. It's not very fair to put words in his mouth by jumping to conclusions, y'know?
Myles essentially only calls low tiers honest.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Why is everyone putting words in my mouth? Honest is just fair

I hope Urien is good. I'm not even going to play him but I want the character to see use because he looks so cool

Last edited:
Hey guys. Hope i dont get in shit for posting this, if i do, just delete it and im sorry in advance...

Starting September 1st, The Street Fighter Beginner/Intermediate Discord will be starting it's (BETA) Beginners Championship Tour. The winners from both our EU and NA Weekly Tournaments will be placed in a Top 16 Tournament (1 for NA, 1 for EU) held at the end of each season. Every season ends in a season finale “Winners Top 16 Tournament”!!

Discord: https://discord.gg/vSVHPVW
Schedule: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SYmqkWtoYi9ZiY3TWE-q7-pSbgdYpMlwvFIFAPGFhHs/edit

Hope to see you all there!

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Juris LK pinwheel into critical art is kind of like Chun-Li st.hp into critical art. Obviously Juris version is harder, less damaging, less range and unsafe if they're crouch blocking but what else is new

Juris LK pinwheel into critical art is kind of like Chun-Li st.hp into critical art. Obviously Juris version is harder, less damaging, less range and unsafe if they're crouch blocking but what else is new
except for the part where you can combo into the lk pinwheel to make the confirm easier.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I knew @JJvercetti rage quit his way to Gold :DOGE:DOGE:DOGE Seriously though, no reason for being banned yet?

Speaking of rage quitters (to my trash pocket Mika no less)

I don't know how to report them to Capcom so one of you can do it if you want

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I was almost gonna offer mika advice. Then I saw the tbagging. Stick to nrs games dawg. No one wants that shit here.
Is tbagging a strictly NRS thing? I have played almost every fighting games in the last 7 years online and the only games ppl tbag in is NRS and pretty fucking frequently lol.

Is tbagging a strictly NRS thing? I have played almost every fighting games in the last 7 years online and the only games ppl tbag in is NRS and pretty fucking frequently lol.
its not exclusive, but it seems to be damn close. The nrs community as a whole is just pretty disrespectful.