What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

So I am guessing I have been banned for an unknown reason. Went to my friends house to try and login to SFV on my account but his PS4, still cant login but he can on his account.

I feel ISDDs pain. Fighting bad players using top tier characters is hard especially if your forced to beat them honestly because you don't have setplay
guile isn't a bad character though. If you don't wanna play mid tier characters then don't. No ones holding a gun to that whiny bitchs head. He cries about every character, not just high tier ones. Remember watching him cry about balrog and call smug a scrub after losing 0-6.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
As entertaining as ISDD is, I wouldn't listen to his bitching when he'd do it even if Guile was top tier.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
guile isn't a bad character though
Hate chiming in when it's not my discussion buuuut. Myles never said that, dude. He said it's hard to beat bad players using top tier characters because you have to play honestly whilst they get to be more abusive of particular tools.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Hate chiming in when it's not my discussion buuuut. Myles never said that, dude. He said it's hard to beat bad players using top tier characters because you have to play honestly whilst they get to be more abusive of particular tools.
Which is basically saying Guile is bad since "honest" is basically low key saying a character sucks. At least coming from Myles.

Scott The Scot

Which is basically saying Guile is bad since "honest" is basically low key saying a character sucks. At least coming from Myles.
All that you can take from the information given from Myles is that he thinks Guile is not top tier. That doesn't mean he thinks the character is bad, that could mean upper-mid tier but it could mean worst in the game. It's not very fair to put words in his mouth by jumping to conclusions, y'know?

All that you can take from the information given from Myles is that he thinks Guile is not top tier. That doesn't mean he thinks the character is bad, that could mean upper-mid tier but it could mean worst in the game. It's not very fair to put words in his mouth by jumping to conclusions, y'know?
yeah. If you're saying it's hard to beat BAD players with a character. You obviously think that character is bad.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Even though I anti aired you consistently and reacted to your attempts at full screen moonsaults in a hefty amount of rollback, as well as called someone in GFs nothing special IIRC. You don't have much room to talk.
i wasnt referring to you with "no antiairs". it's kindve impossible to have no antiairs with necalli.

The play i saw by some guy who plays online that's supposed to be a good nash player losing to guile didn't impress me. so what? did i say he was a scrub or something?

Scott The Scot

yeah. If you're saying it's hard to beat BAD players with a character. You obviously think that character is bad.
No, I'm saying bad players using top tier characters. The top tier character is making up for the bad players lack of skill.

Ugh, screw it. Instantly regret replying but I hope if you're going to argue with Myles, you at least get what he's actually saying. That's all lol. I shall not be replying on this topic anymore so if you have final words on it, then let me have em'.

No, I'm saying bad players using top tier characters. The top tier character is making up for the bad players lack of skill.

Ugh, screw it. Instantly regret replying but I hope if you're going to argue with Myles, you at least get what he's actually saying. That's all lol. I shall not be replying on this topic anymore so if you have final words on it, then let me have em'.
theres no character in this game that's so bad that they CANT beat BAD players playing top tier characters.