What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
im down to play, just know that when I beat you I'm going to make a theatrical movie that'll open in select theaters on September 14th, and that I'll advertise it on national tv. Might throw a parade too if the Kickstarter goes through.
Lol that stuff don't bother me I have zero ego when it comes to sfv I know I am not very good and don't get much time to play but I am enjoying the fuck out of it and slowly getting better that's all i care about. I even did something I thought I would never do in any fg and spend money to play "dress up" with my gief.

As long as the movie is not in 3d i am blind in one eye :(

Lol that stuff don't bother me I have zero ego when it comes to sfv I know I am not very good and don't get much time to play but I am enjoying the fuck out of it and slowly getting better that's all i care about. I even did something I thought I would never do in any fg and spend money to play "dress up" with my gief.

As long as the movie is not in 3d i am blind in one eye :(
i was joking dude don't worry. And at the rate your gief has been improving I'm not even sure if I can win.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Did THTB block me on here or is he just pretending he has more important things to do than play me
Bruh you are never on when I am lmao. Plus it'd be cross-Atlantic...Idk if you wanna deal with 3700+ miles of latency and Necalli lol.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Bruh you are never on when I am lmao. Plus it'd be cross-Atlantic...Idk if you wanna deal with 3700+ miles of latency and Necalli lol.
It's ok. You aren't the first person to issue an open challenge in this thread and back out because you are scared