What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

thats fine I'm getn off to eat dinner. You didn't get to see my bomb ass day 4 mika though. Missing wingless airplanes and pressing the wrong buttons all over the place.

Ggs Kk and Myles.
Its alright. I wouldn't have bothered playing against her anyway, waiting for my friend so I can train in the matchup.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
I'm losing faith in Juri.. again

I don't think the level of clean play necessary to use her efficiently is obtainable in this game.

GGs Myles! Dat cross-Atlantic rollback tho.

This pad is excellent, btw. TYBMCZ for fixing the d-pad! :D
thats fine I'm getn off to eat dinner. You didn't get to see my bomb ass day 4 mika though. Missing wingless airplanes and pressing the wrong buttons all over the place.

Ggs Kk and Myles.
ggs

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I'm losing faith in Juri.. again

I don't think the level of clean play necessary to use her efficiently is obtainable in this game.

ggs
Her anti-airs aside from her MK DP aren't very good, I noticed. Then again, couldn't see the DP from you cuz SFV online.

She works, but you gotta do too much lol. It's not impossible to use her well, but it's just fucking hard lol.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
dont feed Myles. He's depressing enough without someone feeding his delusions.
I'm not, there's things he could do better with the character, though playing in that connection doesn't indicate much other than I can jump and he's likely not seeing it lol.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
saying things like this is why people laugh at you Myles.
As long as you have setplay in SFV you can overcome anything. Zangief and Laura land 1 hit on Chun-Li and the game could be over. Lesser characters land that same hit and Chun is getting back up into one-player neutral like nothing happened

Tell me I'm wrong...