Street Fighter V General Discussion

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
SMUG @SmugDaBeast
I beat Dakou Karin Mirror!!!!
Shoutouts to @Trunks_NJ
Winners finals in my pools

Ari Weintraub @Floejisan
lost in losers finals of my quarters.. To the same guy who put me in losers.. Missed a combo last pixel..5 seconds later someone wants a pic

PG.Ryan Ramirez @fchampryan
1 more match to qualify top 64 winners
I play the winner of Dakou and Smug
Wish me luck

Broly @Brolylegs
I think I got dqd for following a TO and coming at a later date than supposed to. RIP

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Yes another Birdie receiving the trashing he/she deserves. Praise Daigo the shogunate.

Zhi killed it with that redbull wings, bracket float, smash kiddy game joke.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Vicious usually does some commentary at WNF. I dont even know who Raph is though lol.
I think the two of them together is too straight. The commentary sounds too close to what I hear in the bigger "e-sports" scene and find those extremely boring. I think mike ross and s-kill have the best mix each personality wise. Aris and Steve duo are nice too.

Last edited:
I think the two of them together is too straight. The commentary sounds too close to what I hear in the bigger "e-sports" scene and find those extremely boring. I think mike rosTodd and s-kill have the best mix each personality wise. Aris and Steve duo are nice too.
I agree but the Evo staff I bet will want to keep it safe especially with the top 8 being on ESPN.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
There's Valle Ryu.

Do Raph and Vicious commentate regularly in some weekly? This the first I've heard of them.
Vicious is a west coast sfv player, he does commentary fairly often-people thinks he sounds like james chen
Raph is a texas smash player? he does commentary at texas showdown for fighting games, mainly marvel, mkx and sf