What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Damn I only saw the last round. Did not look good for MIT. But that's to be expected when facing a Capcom cup champ.
The first match was much closer, but you could tell that Momochi was trying to feel out the match (MIT was playing very patient, and looked good). The second match Momochi went all in, complete change in playstyle. Good match though

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
The first match was much closer, but you could tell that Momochi was trying to feel out the match (MIT was playing very patient, and looked good). The second match Momochi went all in, complete change in playstyle. Good match though
I feel like the Japanese players tend do that more or at least on a more intense level than america. They'll play so well you wouldn't know they're scoping out tendencies and play style. Then the next match the chat is full of mindblown faces and "downloaded". I wonder if they notice things I don't even notice when I'm just a spectator.

Edit: Some players here like Justin wong, do it. And are great at changing and adapting mid match. But I think it's much more prevalent over in Japan.

Last edited:
WTF survival mode is not going to be changed but you can buy the colors with real money LOL
I thought they said 'unlock colours' and not 'purchase colours' too, but it's not the worst thing to happen. I'm more annoyed of the lack of ways to earn fight money. 50fm a win is pittance. So far I've used all my FM on characters, and I'm 80k short of affording Urien when he comes out.

The problem is that I have to weigh up my options, do I play online and get good with my main, which is why I bought the game, or devote time to grinding out hard story mode and survival mode with characters I don't know and won't ever play to unlock extra characters so I can study match ups? Survival is fucking boring and time consuming. Where are these online challenges?

This game is gonna have so many costumes. I want the option to hear the stage music instead of character theme's in ranked.
It's bizarre that the only place you can chose which music to listen to is the main menu. I'd love for training mode to have a bgm and character theme option too, as opposed to that tedious fucking wank that plays instead.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Does anyone want some games before EVO starts?

WTF survival mode is not going to be changed but you can buy the colors with real money LOL
Would you expect any less. They aren't getting another dime from me... until they release the Juri premium costume, the Ibuki swimsuit oh and the Ibuki classic costume

Does anyone want some games before EVO starts?

Would you expect any less. They aren't getting another dime from me... until they release the Juri premium costume, the Ibuki swimsuit oh and the Ibuki classic costume
All I have bought is the game, I dont care about the costumes or anything that is bought with real money.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Sonic Fox kicking Saitou's ass on CC Fighters. His FANG is godlike
The Mika didn't know what they were doing to be fair but he still looked good. Even if SonicFox starts pressuring with F.A.N.G his multi-hitting buttons can be punished by V-reversals and R.Mika gets a 50/50 off hers