What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Aramonde

Kombatant
FUCK FUCK FUCK! MOTHER FUCK MOTHER FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!! I go to see if Ibuki & Balrog are free so i click Ibuki and it takes awhile so i press X a couple times and i accidentally buy her!!!!!!! WHY THE FUCK AREN'T THEY ON A FREE TRAIL !!!! Now i just wasted 100 grand of FM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
FUCK FUCK FUCK! MOTHER FUCK MOTHER FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!! I go to see if Ibuki & Balrog are free so i click Ibuki and it takes awhile so i press X a couple times and i accidentally buy her!!!!!!! WHY THE FUCK AREN'T THEY ON A FREE TRAIL !!!! Now i just wasted 100 grand of FM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When you press x once..its an accident...when you go back for more, well... :DOGE I guess it was just meant to be, you and your new waifu. :)

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Wtf I can't stay connected to the server :/ come on capcom.

Im just trying to play in the winning team lol. How do you get story mode?
There's an add on in the ps store you gotta download. Got to add ons > new > more. Look through the list for it. I mean, don't bother, you don't deserve it.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Wtf I can't stay connected to the server :/ come on capcom.

There's an add on in the ps store you gotta download. Got to add ons > new > more. Look through the list for it. I mean, don't bother, you don't deserve it.
My heart </3 lol i found it. And yeah i kept getting kicked too

Aramonde

Kombatant
When you press x once..its an accident...when you go back for more, well... :DOGE I guess it was just meant to be, you and your new waifu. :)
Lol well it is partly my fault. I still dont know why the new characters aren't on free trail. Well i can still buy Guile with story mode FM but im gonna have to pay for air force base stage now.

Aramonde

Kombatant
Do both story mode difficulties that'll net you close 10ok
Yeah thats what i was saying. story will give me enough to get Guile but i'll have to buy AF base with real money. Im not godlike like you so getting FM through online will take forever.