What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Yeah thats what i was saying. story will give me enough to get Guile but i'll have to buy AF base with real money. Im not godlike like you so getting FM through online will take forever.
Hey come on now don't beat yourself up... nobody could ever be as godlike as me.

And win or lose online, you're always awared 50 FM. Also Guile's colors 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 are now available.

Aramonde

Kombatant
They are?!!!! I hope balrog will be on trial soon then when i get Juri i could have enough FM from character story to get AF base. Im gonna wait and see what capcom does.

Edit: *sigh* where's Guile number 11? I see 12,13,14.

Also paying for day or night versions of stages is horseshit.

Last edited:

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
They are?!!!! I hope balrog will be on trial soon then when i get Juri i could have enough FM from character story to get AF base. Im gonna wait and see what capcom does.

Edit: *sigh* where's Guile number 11? I see 12,13,14.

Also paying for day or night versions of stages is horseshit.
There are no more free trials for dlc. That was a compromise for the delay in the Zenny shop but now they have microtransactions setup.
Balrogggggggg
you wont hear the full 10 count

Last edited:

Aramonde

Kombatant
There are no more free trials for dlc. That was a compromise for the delay in the Zenny shop but now they have microtransactions setup.

you wont here the full 10 count
Oh okay well im sitting at 27,000 FM pre story mode so i think i can get enough to get AF base soon.

Shaz i dont see #11 or #15 for Guile. Is their an army green in any of those? That what color i want for default costume.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Oh okay well im sitting at 27,000 FM pre story mode so i think i can get enough to get AF base soon.

Shaz i dont see #11 or #15 for Guile. Is their an army green in any of those? That what color i want for default costume.
Well I'm thinking 15 is only unlocked if you beat Hard Survival but there's definitely an 11. The colors are only availabe for his default costume and there's no green.

Aramonde

Kombatant
Well I'm thinking 15 is only unlocked if you beat Hard Survival but there's definitely an 11. The colors are only availabe for his default costume and there's no green.
Hmmm maybe you have to own the character to see #11 cause i dont see #11 on ones i dont own.

Awww come on CC a green with white tie would have been awesome. :( Thanks though Shazzy

I just found out you get 1000 FM for view character demos so i will have enough for Guile and AF base! :D

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Where are Juris fireballs and why does she have a dragonpunch. I need answers Capcom
I've heard Maximllian state that her fireballs are active only in v-trigger and she has to stock them, NO?
play her and look near the bottom of the screen. she gets little icons that pop up.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Where are Juris fireballs and why does she have a dragonpunch. I need answers Capcom
I've heard Maximllian state that her fireballs are active only in v-trigger and she has to stock them, NO?
play her and look near the bottom of the screen. she gets little icons that pop up.
She only has the low fireball and it can be used without trigger. The other two kicks store a physical kicking special. if I had to guess, right now it's looking like she's most comparable to.cammy. The tastu motion move and her v skill might get around fireballs and she now has a DP. It's definitely not the Juri from 4 move wise. But remember there is plenty of time for things to be changed.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I just did this ridiculous shit, Balrog too fun, too gud:

I don't care how unviable this combo ends up being, it feels so damn good to do and looks so badass.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
these prenium costumes are only available for real money? couldn't buy the new Nash outfit for any fight money, so I ended up spending 4 Euro on one costume, thats hella of a price tag
...the Charlie costume is his story not his premium

His premium is that futuristic sneak/battle suit.

---

The hell was the first punch that took like 70% of life? Damn.
It's his turn-around-punch, you hold down all three punch or kick buttons and it charges at the expense you not being able to punch or kick button attacks(depending on which set you hold, you don't need to do both).

The longer you hold it the more damage it does if you hit, it also goes through projectiles. It seems strong but it's very situational and easy to see coming in most cases, and it takes a long ass time for it to do that huge chunk of damage.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
...the Charlie costume is his story not his premium

His premium is that futuristic sneak/battle suit.

---

It's his turn-around-punch, you hold down all three punch or kick buttons and it charges at the expense you not being able to punch or kick button attacks(depending on which set you hold, you don't need to do both).

The longer you hold it the more damage it does if you hit, it also goes through projectiles. It seems strong but it's very situational and easy to see coming in most cases, and it takes a long ass time for it to do that huge chunk of damage.
Isn't it only 2 punches or kicks?