What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

countrypistol

Kombatant
Is it common knowledge that Nash is grounded inbetween his first and second hits of ex sonic scyth? Was testing Gief's v-skill against Nash's wake up and I was able to v skill the first hit and SPD before the second.

JJvercetti

Warrior
Is it common knowledge that Nash is grounded inbetween his first and second hits of ex sonic scyth? Was testing Gief's v-skill against Nash's wake up and I was able to v skill the first hit and SPD before the second.
I would have assumed so but knowing Capcom, they could have made the wacky decision of making the whole thing airborne. Nice find though.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
So maintenance started. Who's going into story mode and who's going into characters. I'm doing the story the first. Trying to see all the characters and if I really want to spend 100,000 Bipson dollars.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
no but did you know that guile has guaranteed chip kills even if some characters try to v reversal

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Chris G just said on Twitter that Guile is not top 5. He said he wouldn't even put him in top 8, citing his poor mid-screen game and added "and when he gets cornered..."

Not sure I agree with him. Guile seems pretty strong to me.

FL Rushdown

Champion
Chris G just said on Twitter that Guile is not top 5. He said he wouldn't even put him in top 8, citing his poor mid-screen game and added "and when he gets cornered..."

hes pretty strong but I'd agree he's definitely not top 5 and probably not top 10. I'd say Ryu, chun, Karin, vega, Nash, Ken, Necalli, mika, and cammy are all definitely better than him.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
hes pretty strong but I'd agree he's definitely not top 5 and probably not top 10. I'd say Ryu, chun, Karin, vega, Nash, Ken, Necalli, mika, and cammy are all definitely better than him.
You may be right, but none of those characters seem very problematic for him to fight against. His ability to put super slow booms on the screen is scary.

FL Rushdown

Champion
You may be right, but none of those characters seem very problematic for him to fight against. His ability to put super slow booms on the screen is scary.
he can fight them all that's for sure, but he's still worse than they are if you're judging tools. He has no 3 frame button, his flash kicks get stuffed on wakeup unless you use ex, and his v reversal is hard to use in a match where you're behind since you probably need it to get enough dmg to make a comeback. He certainly doesn't need buffs or nerfs though, I think he's in a good place.

Aramonde

Kombatant
So maintenance started. Who's going into story mode and who's going into characters. I'm doing the story the first. Trying to see all the characters and if I really want to spend 100,000 Bipson dollars.
Just gonna test out buki & Balrog tonight then me and a friend gonna go through the story tomorrow night when we both get home.

Preach father Chris!!! Yeah when you get cornered its rough.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
^
when you traded in the best fighting game ever for Overtrash

Chun li's summer costume

Last edited: