What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Tweedy

Noob
I recently picked this up. This is my first Street Fighter, so i'm a super noob.

As bad as I think the ps4 pad is on MKX, the xbox pad on this game might be the worst thing ever. I have to about break the dpad to get a diagonal input. The analog is literally better than the dpad. lol

Might need to invest in a stick.

I recently picked this up. This is my first Street Fighter, so i'm a super noob.

As bad as I think the ps4 pad is on MKX, the xbox pad on this game might be the worst thing ever. I have to about break the dpad to get a diagonal input. The analog is literally better than the dpad. lol

I honestly bought a Hori rap v.5 and although it's really nice I find no problems whatsoever playing with the PS DS4 controller. In fact I boxed my fightstick and only use the regular ps4 controller for MKX and SF. Welcome to the SF world, I hope you truly love it like we all do.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.

I didn't have that much of a problem playing on the DS4 but I went and picked up a HORI FC pad just to try it out. I recommend it. Can switch between PS3, PS4, and PC. Two different shoulder button layouts. Dpad and buttons feel nice.

Yes lol. I mean ID say mid cause of *cough* bad defence. But @buyacushun knows much more. At least birdie has lots of gimmicks
"Bad Defense" = "oh no you're in the air. What should I do? Ummmmmm Oh yeah cr.MP, then mixup." Never mind my DP, Armor, and variety of buttons to do everything I need.

Look what you made me do. Got me all heated just thinking about this secret top tier. Mark my words. Birdie going to dominate a tournament, Mike Ross is going to go on a rant about he always knew, Online Birdies online increase exponentially, FGC finally learns the MU, twitter goes crazy over how OP he is, and Birdie continues to cr.MP everything no matter the timing or position.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
I didn't have that much of a problem playing on the DS4 but I went and picked up a HORI FC pad just to try it out. I recommend it. Can switch between PS3, PS4, and PC. Two different shoulder button layouts. Dpad and buttons feel nice.

"Bad Defense" = "oh no you're in the air. What should I do? Ummmmmm Oh yeah cr.MP, then mixup." Never mind my DP, Armor, and variety of buttons to do everything I need.

Look what you made me do. Got me all heated just thinking about this secret top tier. Mark my words. Birdie going to dominate a tournament, Mike Ross is going to go on a rant about he always knew, Online Birdies online increase exponentially, FGC finally learns the MU, twitter goes crazy over how OP he is, and Birdie continues to cr.MP everything no matter the timing or position.
Screen shotted lol. Nah but you dont HAVE to jump. You may be right thougj lol

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword

I use the latest Hori FightPad (Brought two of them) and I recommend that. I can play on the DS4 but the Hori is soooo much better.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
When you lose to Birdie you actually feel like you got outplayed which means there's no way he is a top tier in SFV. 8f of lag gets him a dolphin dive which isn't that much in comparison to what others get out of it

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
When you lose to Birdie you actually feel like you got outplayed which means there's no way he is a top tier in SFV. 8f of lag gets him a dolphin dive which isn't that much in comparison to what others get out of it
So you're telling me you have all MUs 100% figured out? And that you rarely if ever make a mistake. So that when you do happen to lose it can't be that you got outplayed?