What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Bison has the worst AA in the game so I didn't understand why you were bringing up other characters AAs
unless you were trying to compare them.
Saying "Hes not the only character with a shitty AA HOHOHO just look at Karen " trivializes his problem.
I just thought it was worth mentioning that other characters have bad AA. that's all. You can take that however you want.

It's still true that bison has a combination of bad things on top of that though. I suggested buffs to him. So I'm not sure what you're arguing about.

How often are you guys successful with teching throws? Are they on the middle-ish level of difficulty? Are they usually hard to pull off for you guys? What's the average success rate you guys have on tech throws when someone wants to throw you?

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
How often are you guys successful with teching throws? Are they on the middle-ish level of difficulty? Are they usually hard to pull off for you guys? What's the average success rate you guys have on tech throws when someone wants to throw you?
not hard. you have to be aware and awake on defense like any other mixup. here's a recent match where an opponent kept trying to throw me

i totally teched the throw at 26 seconds, but i got an input error

Last edited:
not hard. you have to be aware and awake on defense like any other mixup. here's a recent match where an opponent kept trying to throw me

Nice man! So would you say those tech throws were on reads or reactions or both?

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
im just a sfv god tbh

but nobody reacts to a raw throw you just recognize the situation where a throw is coming or when defending you mash it out like sun

ProudDisciple

Average at Best

Lol, same thing happens to me the times that we have played.
I'll take a throw here and there but I just wanna rage when I know that the throw is coming I hit the buttons and I still get thrown.

Not to take any credit away from you since you mix it up well but Ive always been good at teching throws in all the other games that Ive played.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Not as often as I would think considering that I can recognize most situations that my opponent will try to throw but I somehow mess up the input.

Silly questions are inputs still available during replays?
Im curious how many times Ive been thrown but have at least pressed the buttons to tech.

Not as often as I would think considering that I can recognize most situations that my opponent will try to throw but I somehow mess up the input.

Silly questions are inputs still available during replays?
Im curious how many times Ive been thrown but have at least pressed the buttons to tech.
They are, I think you turn them on while you are watching the replay.

Just to confirm, tech throw is LP + LK right?
Yes

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
hey guise what up it's uour boi shazzy coming to you from cali. as you guise know some ken player named scrubs on dubs challenged me it to a set so we played and here was the outcome. smash that like button if you enjoyed pce guys one love

Lol, same thing happens to me the times that we have played.
I'll take a throw here and there but I just wanna rage when I know that the throw is coming I hit the buttons and I still get thrown.

Not to take any credit away from you since you mix it up well but Ive always been good at teching throws in all the other games that Ive played.
that's my secret tech os i have untechable throws

I wish Bison had half the reversal specials/AA/mobility that other characters have.
worst character in the game atm.

strat to beat bison= cross him up

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
hey guise what up it's uour boi shazzy coming to you from cali. as you guise know some ken player named scrubs on dubs challenged me it to a set so we played and here was the outcome. smash that like button if you enjoyed pce guys one love

that's my secret tech os i have untechable throws
Shazzy pls. Everyone knows I only use blue pants Ken. @usedcarsalesmang can confirm. Try harder scrub.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
the fact that you played him and refuse to play me already says everything
Because you'll plaster it all over the internet like you do with everyone else. I beat him in two Laura vs Ryu sets and he beat me in 2 out 3 Bison vs Ken sets. I have nothing to hide.

Last edited: