What's new

Tech Stop thinking Shazam is bad

just because digit won doesnt mean the character is good lol
i didnt say that he was good. and im not saying he's bad. any character in this game can when a tourney. all depends on the person using said character. he won the tourney because he simply outplayed the people he went up against on top of a character i think is pretty damn good

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
You're a man who said flash vs batman is 4-6 Lol. Because you lose to FK.

Flash vs joker is 5-5.
flash vs joker is nearing 7-3 flash favour, get the fuck out.

yeah, jokers only way of opening you up (jumps) works well vs a low hitbox midget with a 6f uppercut that can trip guard with a jump distance move that's +3 and 59% on hit.

but its even because of gunshot doge

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Now the issue is this

Look what oxygen said above

I'm sorry a lot of bad players thought shazam was a shitter because he wasn't braindead easy Aquaman level to learn

Digit had been working overtime and mastering each MU in this game w said character . It's the reason you're just now starting to see the results for characters like his. God help us all if digit was never born or never played shazam

I strongly think every character is extremely viable

NW, lobos, zatannas, etc will start popping out hard

Believe It

Everyone but cyborg, that character f jng sucks :)
so the dream isn't dead for Grundy? Your ATL scraps the other day + that thread had me emo

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Now the issue is this

I strongly think every character is extremely viable

NW, lobos, zatannas, etc will start popping out hard

Believe It

Everyone but cyborg, that character f jng sucks :)
Some MUs he is very good! But really a character designed to win by chip damage and throws doesn't do to great overall in the game :D

Thank Zod for Zod

ZOOM

Noob
flash vs joker is nearing 7-3 flash favour, get the fuck out.

yeah, jokers only way of opening you up (jumps) works well vs a low hitbox midget with a 6f uppercut that can trip guard with a jump distance move that's +3 and 59% on hit.

but its even because of gunshot doge
The downplaying is real.