What's new

Tech 'Stick Around! Get it?' Nightwing Combo Thread (1.06 and on)

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
best B2
What combo do you guys use when you're carrying the opponent to the corner with EF?

Usually when I use B2 3 EF it carrys them to the corner and so far the best that I can come up with is D2 EF 113 and then i can do flip kick staff spin or groundpound after that
corner carry is 'B2, 3, ED, fwrd dash, 1, EF' its tricky but effective. its not for damage. I use it alot here

www.youtube.com/watch?v=a95p6mAkQgE

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
whats your guy'd confirms for b2 in the corner? I keep dropping mine(it fucks up on some characters) its b2, d2,d2, EF,d2, Ef, d2. this combos 'is not' for damage. I do it because I get 4 d2's in one combo and it causes the opponent to get up extra fast leading to a flip kick set up. I used to use b2, 112, 112, 11ef, 113. or b2, f213, EF, d2ef.
Check out my d2 quick stand video.

B2 d2 112 f213 ef d2 will prolly net u more damage and the same set up.

Chimbz

I named my dick Grayson
Okay so I'm new on tym but I have my share of experience with Dick. I'm more than sure you guys know the b2 ground spark setup. I'm also sure you guys know that you can simply tech roll the setup and NW pretty much just lost his momentum. Well I found a way to make this setup untechable.

B2 3 EFury forward dash 113 ground spark (slightly hold)

You can also do it of f123

f123 EFury f3 forward dash 113 ground spark (slightly hold)

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Okay so I'm new on tym but I have my share of experience with Dick. I'm more than sure you guys know the b2 ground spark setup. I'm also sure you guys know that you can simply tech roll the setup and NW pretty much just lost his momentum. Well I found a way to make this setup untechable.

Yeah this was pretty much already known, but nobody ever posted it for some reason lol

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
So im interested in what your "the nw army", highest reset combos are in the corner, in escrima? I have one that I regularly use, and if i hit you with it, and you have no clash,,, ur basically dead in like 4 seconds. Ok, not dead but it's gonna hurt, and yea, it takes all but 3-4 seconds..

go go go go

AssassiN

Noob

Try that shit on Harley.

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
So im interested in what your "the nw army", highest reset combos are in the corner, in escrima? I have one that I regularly use, and if i hit you with it, and you have no clash,,, ur basically dead in like 4 seconds. Ok, not dead but it's gonna hurt, and yea, it takes all but 3-4 seconds..

go go go go
I've got a MB scatter bombs corner combo that does 42% but it ends in j3 wingdings.

AK Gookus

Slant-eyed Nightwing
j3 WingDing is usually for damage, they'll be able to tech/wake up easily. 113 is the hard knockdown so I guess he has either flip kick shenanigans or staff change Flying Grayson cross up stuff?

gpmoney

I did something like that vs him lol! Good stuff pryce..

So what is the "highest" damage you guys have gotten from a reset, combined? So far im reading 40-41 percent.
never really thought about it tbh. when the time comes I just pull a random reset and go for frame traps and chip if blocked. I dont like to be too dependent on resets, id rather play footsies and open people up but that's a personal preference

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
never really thought about it tbh. when the time comes I just pull a random reset and go for frame traps and chip if blocked. I dont like to be too dependent on resets, id rather play footsies and open people up but that's a personal preference
Oh i agree, completely. There's always that opportune moment to use it though, not exactly being dependent on it, just having it when the time presents itself. Never a bad thing to have it in your arsenal

gpmoney

Oh i agree, completely. There's always that opportune moment to use it though, not exactly being dependent on it, just having it when the time presents itself. Never a bad thing to have it in your arsenal
yea I know what you mean. I just learned a few simple ones and just go with it. Corner the best would be quick stands and wake up reversals or frame traps since there is no push back

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
(Escrima) (Anti-air) D2 B3 J3 F213 xx 4 xx Staff spin (26%)
(Escrima) (Anti-air) D2 J3 F213 xx 4 xx Staff spin (23%)

(Escrima) (Anti-air) D2 F213 xx 4 xx Staff spin (17%)
(Escrima) (Anti-air) D2 B3 J3 3 xx EF B2 xx Ground spark (25%)/J3 wingdings (29%)
(Escrima) (Anti-air) D2 xx 4 1 xx MB GP B3 J2 1 xx FG (28%)
(Escrima) (Grounded D2) D2 B2 xx EF B2 xx Ground spark (17%)/J3 Wingdings (23%)

(Staff) (Anti-air) D2 D2 xx MB Ground Pound B3 J2 1 xx FG (39%) (Must AA quite high)
(Staff) (Anti-air) D2 xx FG (17%) (Must not be too close)
(Staff) (Anti-air) D2 xx 4 xx EF B2 xx Ground Spark (17%)/J3 Wingdings (26%)

Bold - My BnBs

Underline - Swag:rolleyes:

Last edited:

gpmoney

I've been using
(Escrima) (Anti-air) D2 B3 J3 3 xx EF B2 xx Ground spark (25%)/J3 wingdings (29%)

D2 xx 4 xx EF B2 xx Ground Spark (17%)/J3 Wingdings (26%)

D2 Why you scale so much? :(

gpmoney

ok so I was messing with something in the lap. it looks really shitty but idk I think it has potential.

Corner

F213,EF,j3, 112,113, dash forward, u3 d3

let me know if you think its useful

gpmoney

48% midscreen taff

J2.2,j2,D2, Mb Cancel B3,J3, D2, Flying grayson. after this you get a free 1.65% chip DMG from GP so you actually get 49.65% :3 if they dont block than you get that extra 5% from the GP giving you 52% :D

Corner
J2,2,J2,d2, MB cancel B3, Jump back 3, D2, 4xx EF, j3 Wing dings should get 48%

you can also end this combo in d2ef instead of J3 wing dings and you get a free Spark dash reversal wake up or some U3 D3 stuff. Whatever you wana go for.

Last edited:

gpmoney

Midscreen Escrima Meterless 40% but you need a Wall bounce

start off in escrima
B2, 4, Back wall bounce cancel, J2, B3, j3, D2, Flying grayson.

Works great at the beginning of the round if you land a B2, you get 40% and the first bar of meter.