What's new

Tech 'Stick Around! Get it?' Nightwing Combo Thread (1.06 and on)

mush210

Noob
thanks for those corner carry hard knockdown escrima fury combos, didn't know about those.

Just wanted to repost my background wallbounce interactable combo (this will work on the chopper on the rooftop, the throne in atlantis, etc) for the new thread:

113, f2 - interactable - b3, j3, (slight delay) wingdings. 38%

With a j2 starter, this does 41% no meter. Not bad.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
What I like to do is use the carry from escrima fury to do bounce cancels.

F213/113/d12~fury J2 3~bounce B3 J2 Nj3~dings is 42% I believe.

ruff321

Noob
Anyone have good combos using the metropolis gunner?

So far I'm really liking this stage for NW. Your B2 combo deals 38% using no meter and your full screen ground pound suddenly deals 23%(I think, I'm not at home right now but it's definitely more than 20%)

The B2 combo is B2 3xxdf2 j3 gunner j3 wing dings 38%
ground pound with gunner is mb db2 gunner db2 or if you're close enough you can do grayson after gunner to do 27%

I was also trying different b/f3 MB stuff out since the damage buff it got is not even that small, I think a MB b/f3 does like 16,5% on it's own, so good stuff that does look optimized indeed

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I was also trying different b/f3 MB stuff out since the damage buff it got is not even that small, I think a MB b/f3 does like 16,5% on it's own, so good stuff that does look optimized indeed

If they wakeup you lose some of the damage tho (like 5 percent I think) so just be wary of that :)

If they wakeup you lose some of the damage tho (like 5 percent I think) so just be wary of that :)
really? wow I actually did not know this. I think that's kinda stupid tbh. but whatever I guess.
Nightwing has ways to do damage so it's all good :D thanks for the info

Jeremy KO

*insert kotal kahn gibberish here*
It's 2 meters but still pretty good damage mid screen! (staff)

1f1xMBdb2, MBb3, j2, 3, 1xbf3 (43%)

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
It's 2 meters but still pretty good damage mid screen! (staff)

1f1xMBdb2, MBb3, j2, 3, 1xbf3 (43%)
Midscreen staff. J2, 2, j2, d2, MB ground pund, b3, j2, 1, flying grayson. 45% 1meter 42% without jump in

Rocket52

Noob
Midscreen staff. J2, 2, j2, d2, MB ground pund, b3, j2, 1, flying grayson. 45% 1meter 42% without jump in
I like to use this combo, but instead of the j2, 1, FG.
I like to end it in j2 into staff spin~4.
It does about 42% including the jump in, and i feel like it puts me in a better position to do a dash in, ji2 , cross up db3

gpmoney

I like to use this combo, but instead of the j2, 1, FG.
I like to end it in j2 into staff spin~4.
It does about 42% including the jump in, and i feel like it puts me in a better position to do a dash in, ji2 , cross up db3
Yea I use that to. I do the fg cause people get annoyed and rush back in and I get another set up.

gpmoney

macro has this infamous corner combo with escrima

F213, xx 4, Mb groundpound, JB2, 3, d2, xx4 EF, j3 wing ding 44% I believe

gpmoney

whats your guy'd confirms for b2 in the corner? I keep dropping mine(it fucks up on some characters) its b2, d2,d2, EF,d2, Ef, d2. this combos 'is not' for damage. I do it because I get 4 d2's in one combo and it causes the opponent to get up extra fast leading to a flip kick set up. I used to use b2, 112, 112, 11ef, 113. or b2, f213, EF, d2ef.

AssassiN

Noob
- B2, 113, 112~EF, 113
- B2, D12, 112, F213~EF, 113

Are combo's I consider consistent, using 2 112's can fuck up the combo if you do it at the wrong height.

ruff321

Noob
What combo do you guys use when you're carrying the opponent to the corner with EF?

Usually when I use B2 3 EF it carrys them to the corner and so far the best that I can come up with is D2 EF 113 and then i can do flip kick staff spin or groundpound after that