What's new

Steam database achievements - Roster speculation

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
At one thing I believe the leak I posted, on another I don't believe it.

If he would have kept Shao Kahn out of that leak, it would be more believable... I don't believe they give us Shao Kahn if he's pre-order bonus at ALL.

Anyway, the conquest mode = the crypt? Then Rain makes sense to be on there. Also it is a very cool system to unlock characters this way, and the Edenian, Living Forest and Shang Tsungs island maps make sense to me, also the characters they unlock.

But again, it is too good to be true.

BUT, didn't Ed Boon tease something about them releasing awesome new stuff after the game's release? Maybe Rain, Mileena, and Shang + the crypt modus are just that? Releasing after the big release?

I really want this to be true :-( Never seen a better leak myself, Mileena, Havik, Sindel, Rain, Fujin and Shang, all my favorites.

Maybe Noob Saibot = unlocked in a Netherrealm like Crypt map? Instead of Shao Khan?

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
I dont believe it tbh, but NRS is def doing something major in the krypt, and i wouldnt be surprised if its where we unlock the hidden characters.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
I mean, I can accept Mileena being out due to her really shocking death in MKX. If she is in now it would mean her death doesn't have any impact and it was unnecessary in the story. And don't get me wrong... I LOVE Mileena and she is my fav chick from MK but I already convinced myself that she is out.
But lack of heavily-teased here and there Rain and lack of Shang after the whole mess with Cary Tagawa? Will not make any sense AT ALL.
Inb4 water power passed to Cetrion and new sorcerer is Kollector (shit still hope it's just a codename).

Well,
All 3 are in = best case scenario and i'm dancing and singing from joy
Rain & Shang in = acceptable
Mileena & Rain in = I'm so happy for Rain, so it's cool for me, but only if Kollector is crazy badass
Mileena & Shang = quite OK, but still lack of Rain will make me angry as hell
Only Rain = weird decision, but I'm totally happy that my boy made it, eventhough, understand other people hate
Only Shang = dissapointed still. Damn, I just want Rain so much!
Only Mileena = super weird
Lack of all 3 = huuuuuuge disappointment.

Cassie Cyrus

Mileena would be a great bonus, I didn't expect her at all, but then again I didn't expect Jax as well...

Shang Tsung is just such a great player to have around in a time-traveling story, especially if that Ermac ending is true. I do hope Ermac survived that though, but with only one or two souls in there.

Rain being out again, is not me not liking Ed Boon much better, all these teases and leaving a great character out AGAIN while he is one of the most asked for characters is just bullshit.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
I mean, I can accept Mileena being out due to her really shocking death in MKX. If she is in now it would mean her death doesn't have any impact and it was unnecessary in the story. And don't get me wrong... I LOVE Mileena and she is my fav chick from MK but I already convinced myself that she is out.
But lack of heavily-teased here and there Rain and lack of Shang after the whole mess with Cary Tagawa? Will not make any sense AT ALL.
Inb4 water power passed to Cetrion and new sorcerer is Kollector (shit still hope it's just a codename).

Well,
All 3 are in = best case scenario and i'm dancing and singing from joy
Rain & Shang in = acceptable
Mileena & Rain in = I'm so happy for Rain, so it's cool for me, but only if Kollector is crazy badass
Mileena & Shang = quite OK, but still lack of Rain will make me angry as hell
Only Rain = weird decision, but I'm totally happy that my boy made it, eventhough, understand other people hate
Only Shang = dissapointed still. Damn, I just want Rain so much!
Only Mileena = super weird
Lack of all 3 = huuuuuuge disappointment.
Mileena has better reason to come back than any other dead character, though. She's a clone. And we know Shang made other clone's as well.

Her ability to come back in every game is built right into her premise.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Mileena has better reason to come back than any other dead character, though. She's a clone. And we know Shang made other clone's as well.

Her ability to come back in every game is built right into her premise.
oh, man, that's it ..... she has much more possibilities than Baraka and Noob, that were dead and are coming back without no drama.

Mileena is not in this game only if NRS does a dick move in order to make we, fans of the crazy bitch, get all fucked up with this decision !! :mad:

Crimea

Noob
This.

Also, let's not forget. FREAKING TIME TRAVEL!!! Every dead character has a chance to return because of time travel.
Yeah I'm pretty sure we will have two Kitanas in this game and we already saw two Jades from past and present. One Mileena from the past would make sense not even counting the whole clones thing

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
And Shinnok should be a central character again
You know... I'm not against giving Shinnok another chance to shine in the new timeline... but I think that if he were to come back to full strength, he'd just take over the Netherrealm faction by default and make it boring. Netherrealm is a lot more fun and unpredictable with Liu Kang and Kitana at the helm.

The best thing Shinnok can do for the story right now, IMO, is be a spiteful head stuck in Liu Kang's wall, cursing everyone and giving Liu Kang advice which may or may not be deliberately terrible.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Yeah I'm pretty sure we will have two Kitanas in this game and we already saw two Jades from past and present. One Mileena from the past would make sense not even counting the whole clones thing
Exactly. I just feel like there's a lot they can do with Mileena and Kitana when it comes to time travel whether it be flashbacks or past Mileena being one of the people who 'disdain the current course of history' that Kronika brings from the past to fight for her. I mean, Shao Kahn's there, why not his favorite daughter too?

Cassie Cyrus

I really don't give a fuck about Shinnok, and I really want almost any character in over him, spare for Li Mei, Dairou, Darrius, Shujinko, Meat, Blaze, Jerk, Spameleon, Bo Rai Cow and Mocrap.

Last edited:

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
The best thing Shinnok can do for the story right now, IMO, is be a spiteful head stuck in Liu Kang's wall, cursing everyone and giving Liu Kang advice which may or may not be deliberately terrible.
omg .... this is an awesome idea ! NRS , please , make this come true in MK11 story mode ! :D

Last edited: