Steam database achievements - Roster speculation

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat 11' started by Decarisimo, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Decarisimo

Decarisimo Noob

02/08 EDIT: They changed achievements list. Most is gone now. I should have copy all, because it was another thing related to the krypt and the mercy. Sorry about that, I think other users saw and copy them in this thread.

EDIT AGAIN: Nevermind, somebody made pics of it:

EDIT 2/14: JADE CONFIRMED in Kombat Kast

https://imgur.com/a/PzMiqQ1#N4qshcA

It would be great If somebody could help to figure out this:

Confirmed:

-SHAO KAHN - missing from this list
    -GERAS - missing from this list
    -KANO
    -SONYA
    -SUB
    -SCORPION
    -D'VORAH
    -KABAL
    -RAIDEN
    -SKARLET
    -BARAKA
    -JADE

Speculation:

-ERRON
    -KUNG LAO/JIN
    -FROST
    -JACQUI
    -CASSIE
    -KOTAL
    -LIU
    -KOL? (NEW?)
    -CET? (NEW?
    -TER? (NEW?)

https://steamdb.info/app/976310/stats/

SKARLET (confirmed)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_SKATROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_SKA
    Hidden.

ERRON BLACK (speculation)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_ERRTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_ERR
    Hidden.

BARAKA (confirmed)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_BARTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_BAR
    Hidden.

SUB-ZERO (confirmed)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_SUBTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_SUB
    Hidden.

RAIDEN (Confirmed)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_RAITROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_RAI
    Hidden.

SCORPION (confirmed)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_SCOTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_SCO
    Hidden.

Mercy? Animalities?

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_MERCY_10_TIMESTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_MERCY_10_TIMES
    Hidden.

KUNG LAO? KUNG JIN? (speculation)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_KUNTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_KUN
    Hidden.

KANO (confirmed)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_KANTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_KAN
    Hidden.

CASSIE CAGE (speculation)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_CASTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_CAS
    Hidden.

D'vorah (confirmed)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_DVOTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_DVO
    Hidden.

JADE (speculation)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_JADTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_JAD
    Hidden.

CET ???

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_CETTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_CET
    Hidden.

FROST (speculation)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_FROTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_FRO
    Hidden.

SONYA (confirmed)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_SONTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_SON
    Hidden.

KABAL (confirmed)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_KABTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_KAB
    Hidden.

KOTAL KAHN (speculation)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_KOTTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_KOT
    Hidden.

JACQUI BRIGGS (speculation)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_JACTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_JAC
    Hidden.

TER ???

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_TERTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_TER
    Hidden.

KOL ?

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_KOLTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_KOL
    Hidden.

LIU KANG (speculation)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_LIUTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_LIU
    Hidden.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019 at 4:13 PM
  2. Circus

Circus Tell me where you want it

PSN:
    JTCircus
    This is a huuuuuuuge spill of info holy shit

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  3. Law Hero

Law Hero I. Hear. A. Sound.

Oh wow! Don't play with my heart with that Frost speculation.

BurdaA, hatyr, Doctor Future and 3 others like this.
  4. Decarisimo

Decarisimo Noob

My heart is in pain because no Fujin... But some spots are missing. I don't know what to think about it.

5. Tundra81

Tundra81 Those were $500 sunglasses asshole
    Premium Supporter

Why is there no JOH? For the love of god I need to see those three letters....

[​IMG]

6. That is some crazy shit. Takeda out and Jacqui in??? LOL

7. Saint Op Omen

Saint Op Omen Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...

PSN:
    OP_KILLJOY
    XBL:
    Saint Op
    so I doubt its the full list, so there are more then this...mostly because no story or online achievements on there & there always are those...so id just concentrate on what we got here & not whats missing.. maybe we will get the rest soon.

8. Gamer68

Gamer68 *Stares blankly*

If you count the confirmed characters along with the ones on the achievements, that's about 22 characters total. That's NOT including Johnny Cage, Kitana, Rain, and Noob Saibot who we've seen in-game and/or on the menus. Roster could be:
    1. Scorpion
    2. Sub-Zero
    3. Raiden
    4. Liu Kang
    5. Johnny Cage
    6. Sonya Blade
    7. Kano
    8. Kung Lao
    9. Kitana
    10. Baraka
    11. Kabal
    12. Jade
    13. Noob Saibot
    14. Rain
    15. Frost
    16. Skarlet
    17. Cassie Cage
    18. Jacqui Briggs
    19. D'Vorah
    20. Kotal Kahn
    21. Erron Black
    22. Geras
    23. New
    24. New
    25. New
    26. Shao Kahn
    26 characters in total but we know 25 will be in the game. It's possible that Shao Kahn is separate from said 25 and so he's actually a 26th bonus character.

A few things about this list that's weird to me: Frost but no Kenshi/Fujin/etc? Jacqui with no Jax? No Sindel? NO SHANG TSUNG?

Either we are getting more characters than we think (I don't think the achievement list is complete yet), or some pretty big characters are going to be left out. If so, the Kombat Pack could look something like:
    1. Sindel
    2. Havik (or another 3D era character OR MKX character like Takeda)
    3. Shang Tsung
    4. Horror Guest (Pennywise, Micheal Myers, etc)
    5. Sci-Fi Guest (Terminator, etc)
    6. Video Game Guest (Doomguy, etc)
    EDIT: Like @Saint Op Omen pointed out, the achievement list is definitely incomplete.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  9. Demon_0

Demon_0 Shao Kahn will be back!

PSN:
    TemorKhan
    Wait, no Shang or Noob? For real?

Edit: glad to hear it's incomplete. Having Jacqui in the game over Shang/Noob/Fujin would really piss me off.

10. RoninLoganX

RoninLoganX The Masterless Sword

I'm guessing this isn't complete. There are more today than there were yesterday, and we're missing a few from the Roster Count. Fulling expecting Johnny Cage to show up soon though, so that leaves about 3 after him.

Afk Skinny and Vslayer like this.
  11. Gamer68

Gamer68 *Stares blankly*

TROPHY_ID_SPEAR_50_HANGING_BODIES_IN_KRYPT

TROPHY_ID_RUN_5_MILES_IN_KRYPT

^ These achievements plus the fact that Ed has brought up the cancelled Scorpion and Sub-Zero Shaolin Monks sequel (MK Ice and Fire or whatever it's called), AND Scorpion and Sub-Zero talk about how they need to team up or whatever, makes me think that the Krypt is going to have AT LEAST movement similar to Shaolin Monks and you take control of Scorpion and Sub-Zero who have to work together to complete puzzles and other challenges.

12. Saint Op Omen

Saint Op Omen Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...

PSN:
    OP_KILLJOY
    XBL:
    Saint Op
    plus if there are these secret hidden characters, they probably won't be getting one of these achievements for obvious reasons.

13. Metin

Metin Noob

Also there is no KIT? huge suprise..

aldazo likes this.
  14. Crimea

Crimea Noob

so it's already 7 female characters. And I don't see Kitana...

aldazo likes this.
  15. StormGoddess

StormGoddess Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!

JACQUI BRIGGS (speculation)

TROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_JACTROPHY_ID_PERFORM_2_DIFFERENT_FATALITIES_WITH_JAC
    Hidden.--------

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

16. Crimea

Crimea Noob

do we really need a female Sub-Zero in the base roster over the Queen Sindel?

17. TackyHaddock

TackyHaddock Salty Mashers Krew
    Premium Supporter

KOL could be "the Kollector", an alleged new character that a guy recently claimed to be leaking in a youtube leak video. Everyone trashed on that guy at the time, let's see if he gets last laugh

18. Pizza

Pizza Thrill Kill

KUN is obviously Kung Lao.

Interesting info.

But how can we go back to Shang Tsung's Island with no Shang Tsung? He must be in.

19. Thracian_Priest

Thracian_Priest The troll awakens...

Also, he claimed Jacqui's a playable character again. Hmmm... I'm shocked. Can't wait to hear Boon say that Jacqui is back because of our relentless requests.

20. RoninLoganX

RoninLoganX The Masterless Sword

Perhaps, he's one of the few to yet be revealed. Or, perhaps he'll be the secret character of the game, since it seems Kronika won't end up being playable.

21. Raider

Raider Noob

The guy that "leaked" full roster?

But he never mentioned D'Vorah. Plus he claims that Kronika is playable.

22. Jhonnykiller45

Jhonnykiller45 Shirai Ryu

PSN:
    Jhonnykiller45
    Steam:
    JK45
    Still doesn't explain who CET and TER are though.

aldazo, Metin and Gamer68 like this.
  23. Gamer68

Gamer68 *Stares blankly*

• Shang Tsung's Island
    • The Nethership
    • Ed saying that a returning character's face would make fans happy (or something similar)
    • Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa retweeting MK11 stuff
    • The "Kollection" option on the main menu shows a bunch of green souls flying around
    • "Souls" are one of the currencies in the game (but to be fair they are also in the MK Mobile game)
    Would be weird if he wasn't in after all this...

24. Marinjuana

Marinjuana Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes

Man fuck achievements what a lame way to spoil some of these. This is one of the most common ways roster lists and whatnot get leaked so it's legit soft-confirmation to me. It doesn't have all 25 on there though.

But no Shang Tsung yet?

[​IMG]
    (I wanted to get the "YOU WILL BE NEXT" but I couldn't find a good gif, so I settled for "You Fool!"

BurdaA, Lo0py, SaSSolino and 13 others like this.
  25. kabelfritz

kabelfritz Noob

why only 19 chars and some confirmed missing? doesnt make a sense at all.