What's new

Steam database achievements - Roster speculation

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
i could care less if people like me LOL and i was defensive ever since that guy said he hated jacqui.
if u dont like her move on. i dont like kabal but i dont bitch about him 24/7 everytime someone mentions him lmao he had one of the lowest percentage on ed's polls.
im not projecting its FACTS you guys hate her because shes one of the few black females in video games PERIOD
hate me all you want im not on this thread to make "online friends" lol im here to discuss and defend my fellow black gurl
and jade is clearly not black shes literally asian... never seen a black girl's hair that straight but ok
I love Jacqui, love playing with her (mostly for non game reasons) but I can easily see why people wouldn't, her character was just really bland...but I am really loving all of the new designs so I cant wait to see what they do.
People will hate on everything all the time its to be expected & they also will hate on characters & ask for equally garbage characters, everyone has there jam everyone was not made to please everyone so what.
also yeah I always thought that Jade was asian but then edinians(sp?) are tricky.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
QLOC is trolling. They've done it before. They did it in Injustice 2. Besides, I really don't see NRS doing trophies for each individual character. That alone screams fake to me. They usually have a "perform every fatality" trophy, but not one per character. Especially with their emphasis on gear and the time towers, not to mention online trophies.
I get that the current list is incomplete. I just don't see this being legit. It screams trolling to me.

QLOC is trolling. They've done it before. They did it in Injustice 2. Besides, I really don't see NRS doing trophies for each individual character. That alone screams fake to me. They usually have a "perform every fatality" trophy, but not one per character. Especially with their emphasis on gear and the time towers, not to mention online trophies.
I get that the current list is incomplete. I just don't see this being legit. It screams trolling to me.
This is a good point; that is a lot of trophies for fatalities.

Although, if either Frost or Jacqui are announced Thursday, then I might start to get worried (It'll probably be Kitana, though).

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
I like jacqui as a character but her design was just boring to me in mkx. she was just kind of another special forces character and to me was the most bland of the group. however if they bring her back and she looks more like her concept art then I'm all in on her

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I hope that’s not the console trophies lol. Did the past steam mortal Kombat games have 25 “do 2 fatalities with x”? Are there 200 trophies? I’m just wondering because I don’t play mk on pc.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
I2 had a bunch of weird character-specific Trophies. Like "beat Batman with Robin's MB Assassin Strike" and shit. This Fatality stuff doesn't seem that far-fetched to me.
While this is true it was a bit more specific and involved than just "Do 2 Fatalities" and copy and paste it 25 times.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
This is a good point; that is a lot of trophies for fatalities.

Although, if either Frost or Jacqui are announced Thursday, then I might start to get worried (It'll probably be Kitana, though).
I mean basing it solely on their usual direction with mkdc, mk9, i1, i2, and mkx. Having 25 trophies based on just fatalities is absolutely ridiculous.

But then again they did do a trophy per character per kombo trial in mkdc, and that was 22 trophies plus 1 for completing all 22... Mkdc was also a bare bones game too though.

Mk11 has a confirmed krypt, time towers, gear, skins, augments, fatalities, brutalities...Krushing Blows, fatal blows, flawless block...etc. They keep emphasizing this game has a ton of content too. I really don't think they'd waste half of their available trophies on fatalities. They kinda had to with the kombo trials in mkdc just to fill out the list.

But then again, stranger things have happened.

Last edited:

JDM

Noob
whats qloc and what do you mean they've done it before

don't know something is not right. If it was leaked by accident yesterday then the Nrs team would have known and told to whoever leaked it to stop. Then why would they come back again today and leak the rest??