What's new

[SPOILERS] Injustice 2: Rumors, Leaks, and our potential roster

Gamer68

Fujin!
I honestly would have rather had Killer Frost back over Captain Cold and Mr Freeze. I just find the latter two really lame.

Killer Frost back over Captain Cold and Mr Freeze. I just find the latter two really lame.

Killer Frost back over Captain Cold and Mr Freeze. I just find the latter two really lame.

Captain Cold. Lame.
YOU BETTAH TAKE THAT BACK.

Captain Cold. Lame. Choose one.

Yeah , Captain Cold is the badass leader of the rogues, he deserves to be in the game .

But i will say it's kinda weird to have Firestorm without Killer Frost .

Elder God

Power!
The first time I read about leaks I see Cheetah will be a skin for Catwoman
Now Freeze like a skin to Cap Cold? I dont know if want 2 ice characters in this game even like a skin

Lokheit

Noob
The first time I read about leaks I see Cheetah will be a skin for Catwoman
Now Freeze like a skin to Cap Cold? I dont know if want 2 ice characters in this game even like a skin
Get ready for 3 once Sub-Zero arrives :p (technically 5 if we count that both supes can use freeze breath too). The ice meta along with the big boddy meta is here to stay!

The Gabriel

Mean Man
Ares please. None of these other goofballs like Captain Cold or Cheetah are starring in a tentpole blockbuster movie this year.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Updated OP's confirmation list and also the "fan select" image. Now with official Cheetah, Cyborg and updated Aquaman renders!

trufenix

bye felicia
Does this mean Mobile is actually out on something people own or is it still in some dark corner of the app store?

trufenix

bye felicia
It was soft launched in the Phillipines iirc so people have just been doing whatever they usually do to get foreign apps in their own country.
Yeah, i've seen that but I don't have the patience for that (or an iOS device). I was kinda hoping this new image meant it went up on a first world marketplace somewhere.

Peter Quill

You’re No Fun
Whatever happened to talks of Ras Al Ghul? Haven't heard a word or murmur since that first trailer. Who worse could possibly be talking about the pit?