What's new

[SPOILERS] Injustice 2: Rumors, Leaks, and our potential roster

Gamer68

Fujin!
Now I'm starting to think Red Hood, Black Manta, Starfire, Spawn will be the first wave of DLC. Assuming they do waves of four again.
I really hope that's the case, but NRS usually likes throwing in a couple "obscure" characters in as DLC too. Maybe they won't do that this time though, especially since there are already so many obscure characters in the launch roster.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Since the Digital Deluxe has 3 DLC characters and the Ultimate Editon has 9 DLC character im believing the DLC waves gonna be in 3.

3 waves of DLC characters with each having 2 DC characters and 1 Guest character.

Would perfectly add up with one wave having Spawn, another Sub-Zero/Johnny Cage and the last one Rorschach as technically guest character.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Since the Digital Deluxe has 3 DLC characters and the Ultimate Editon has 9 DLC character im believing the DLC waves gonna be in 3.

3 waves of DLC characters with each having 2 DC characters and 1 Guest character.

Would perfectly add up with one wave having Spawn, another Sub-Zero/Johnny Cage and the last one Rorschach as technically guest character.
Could be. But I also think that they could just continue to release characters every month (or every other month) from release, and kinda ignore the whole wave thing.

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
I am surprised the leak is legit tbh but it is looking that way rn... does Darkseid count as a DLC character?

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I am surprised the leak is legit tbh but it is looking that way rn... does Darkseid count as a DLC character?
Yes, he does, at least I think he does. Imagine people pay $100 to buy the Ultimate Edition after the game's release and then they don't get Darkseid and have to spend extra money on him. There would be a lot of complaints about that. So my money is on him being one of those DLC.

KCJ506

Noob
I think Mr Freeze is simply just gonna be an alt for Captain Cold. With the rumors and high possibility of Sub-Zero being a guest, I doubt NRS is gonna wanna have separate slots for three ice themed characters.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Yes, he does, at least I think he does. Imagine people pay $100 to buy the Ultimate Edition after the game's release and then they don't get Darkseid and have to spend extra money on him. There would be a lot of complaints about that. So my money is on him being one of those DLC.
I don't think he counts. He's a pre order bonus. So let's say if you don't pre order and you buy the ultimate edition a week after the game releases, you very well may not get darkseid

wyruzzah

Noob

thesacrifist

Too old for this
Loving the new roster - looking forward to the DLC (hoping as few guest characters as possible, and if necessary guests that at least have had some connection to the DC universes like spawn and watchmen)