What's new

[SPOILERS] Injustice 2: Rumors, Leaks, and our potential roster

Gamer68

Fujin!
Whatever happened to talks of Ras Al Ghul? Haven't heard a word or murmur since that first trailer. Who worse could possibly be talking about the pit?
While Ra's Al Ghul was the one mainly speculated, I thought it could have been Lex Luthor talking and maybe he was revived in the Lazarus Pit.

But now that both Lex Luthor and Ra's seem to be nowhere in the game, I honestly don't know.

I didn't think green arrow was on the leak list.
He was. I posted the list in the OP, and he's on there.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I am honestly surprised death stroke did not make the cut seeing that he's going to be a main character in the new Batman movie. Usually WB promotes their movies and shows in someway through this video game series. Maybe there will be a death stroke skin for dead shot
I bet he will be DLC

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
While Ra's Al Ghul was the one mainly speculated, I thought it could have been Lex Luthor talking and maybe he was revived in the Lazarus Pit.

But now that both Lex Luthor and Ra's seem to be nowhere in the game, I honestly don't know.

He was. I posted the list in the OP, and he's on there.
Thanks. I had a copy of the leak list, but it was missing him and cheetah. Now I know ;)

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Um, probably have to take this with a grain of salt but I just happened to be on Keith David's Wikipedia page and noticed something of interest to us:
From the short amount of digging I did it seems that someone in Orlando added that to the Wikipedia page, plus it isn't even listed on his IMDB page (not that IMDB means that much mind you but it's the same situation as Wikipedia lol) so I don't think it's legit. He might coincidentally end up doing it eventually but I don't think this confirms anything.

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
From the short amount of digging I did it seems that someone in Orlando added that to the Wikipedia page, plus it isn't even listed on his IMDB page (not that IMDB means that much mind you but it's the same situation as Wikipedia lol) so I don't think it's legit. He might coincidentally end up doing it eventually but I don't think this confirms anything.
Oh I agree. I did some digging as well and only found it on the Wiki page also (hence my grain of salt comment - anyone can edit a page) but found it interesting enough to post. He'd be great though if this happened.

Gamer68

Fujin!
I don't believe this leak. Not saying that some of this might happen, but it's just weird.

I feel like he listed way to many premier skins to the point where it's unbelievable. There were weird typos in there too, like saying "Dr. Freeze" instead of "Mr. Freeze"

If this was someone who works on the game daily, I'm sure he would know the correct names. I also doubt that there are 2 "missing" characters from the leak, and even if there are some, I doubt that it will conveniently be Starfire and Red Hood -- the 2 most requested characters right now.

The leaker we know that is legit has mentioned nothing about these characters and skins, and we know he is still seeing stuff because he just leaked Black Manta as DLC not long ago. Because of that, I honestly feel like Black Manta will be the first DLC character (or at least one of the first). If that's the case though, and they are already designing him, wouldn't this leaker see his designs if he was the character that's getting the most attention currently?

Sub-Zero and Vixen are pretty safe bets too, by the way. I also like how he said "things can change". Like, nah. They already have their DLC planned, just like KP1 in MKX. He just said that to cover himself if it doesn't happen.

Youphemism

Hey man I saw the thing and shared it. Personally I think a lot of it is LIKELY but the source is...suspect, at best. Take what you want from it.
Tbh I don't even think it's worth sharing simply because the guy doesn't seem legit at all. Looks like a redditor just took stuff he'd found from online and threw something together spelling mistakes and all. Plus if he actually worked at Netherrealm I don't think he'd just flat out say his exact position at the company, that's just asking for repercussions lol. AND he says there's only 30 characters which is an obvious lie.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
28 characters not including DarkSeid, so he's already wrong about player count.

Plus most of those skins sound like nonsense.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
The roster has too many Batman people and DLC is likely to include more. Why we have a Green and Black representative but not a Red is beyond me. Vixen could've replaced Catwoman and made things a lot better.

Youphemism

The roster has too many Batman people and DLC is likely to include more. Why we have a Green and Black representative but not a Red is beyond me. Vixen could've replaced Catwoman and made things a lot better.
You mean we have a Green and Red Lantern but not Black?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
You mean we have a Green and Red Lantern but not Black?

No. We have a Green (Plant Life) Representative (Swamp Thing/Poison Ivy), we have a Black (Rot/Death) Representative (Scarecrow is rumored to be an avatar of the Black), and we have no Red (Animal Life) Representative (Animal Man/Vixen/Beast Boy [though his link to the Red is suspect]).

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
No. We have a Green (Plant Life) Representative (Swamp Thing/Poison Ivy), we have a Black (Rot/Death) Representative (Scarecrow is rumored to be an avatar of the Black), and we have no Red (Animal Life) Representative (Animal Man/Vixen/Beast Boy [though his link to the Red is suspect]).
Um...you could argue that Cheetah has an absurdly large connection with the red.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Um...you could argue that Cheetah has an absurdly large connection with the red.

Oh yeah...forgot about her. But she's not a rep of The Red, she doesn't tap into the, for lack of a better term, animal force for her powers. In current iterations it has to do with a God force, not The Red.

Edit: Just having "animal powers" doesn't mean a connection to the Red, which is why Beast Boy is tentative. He's been alluded to as having a connection but it's never outright stated.