[SPOILERS] Injustice 2: Rumors, Leaks, and our potential roster

Discussion in 'Injustice 2' started by Gamer68, Feb 14, 2017.

1. II Tundra II

II Tundra II The Kal El killer!!

If I could like this twice I would. Nicely put. I feel like I've been complaining about complainers a lot lately and thought I'd dial it back a bit. But the whole "too many Batman characters" freakin' bugs the crap out of me.

omooba and That__John__Guy like this.
  2. Swindle

Swindle Philanthropist & Asshole

Not nearly as much hate as there was for the first Injustice's roster. You have a very short memory.

3. TheJaquio

TheJaquio Noob

Ugh, just what we need: more Test Your Luck fuckery but with epic gear potentially locked behind it. Hopefully there's something more to it.

4. we need the Spectre
    [​IMG]

Evil Canadian and legion666 like this.
  5. legion666

legion666 Noob

I am still not losing hope that the Joker is the new host for Spectre like it was hinted at throughout year 3 of IGAU comic book))) and that is why he is the last character to be revealed.

6. really? i had no idea. Is it Joker or his previous persona serving as the host?

this could make things much more interesting. also, Scooby-Spectre is needed as a premiere skin if this is true

7. Evil Canadian

Evil Canadian G O K U

My hope for the Joker is he takes an extended rest. Just show up in injustice 3 buddy we don't need you here much better characters than you are holding down the fort now.

Espio likes this.
  8. legion666

legion666 Noob

It was heavily hinted there, Jim Corrigan for example was found Jokerized in the Arkham, but in the end this pro-Regime Spectre turned out to be Mr Mxysptlk. But it would be cool to build on that and still make Joker Spectre's new host.

9. StormGoddess

StormGoddess Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!

is this Brainiac in the android game ??

[​IMG]

10. Kokoko

Kokoko Somehow

No, just one of his soldiers

StormGoddess likes this.
  11. Marinjuana

Marinjuana Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes

Looks like one of his jobber bots

12. legion666

legion666 Noob

He used to look like that himself in the Silver Age)

StormGoddess likes this.
  13. TheBoyBlunder

TheBoyBlunder Nightwing for IGAU 2.

whats wrong with evolving? MKX virtually gave us tons of characters with 3 different variations. The gear system in IGAU2 is cool, but Deathstroke, NW, Lex Luthor are staple characters in DC comics.

14. StormGoddess

StormGoddess Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!

15. Gamer68

Gamer68 Captain Cold day-one main!

Well even though there was a 99.99% chance of it being real, I guess that confirms you-know-who.

Now... I wonder why there are so many achievements that are unlocked by "landing X move as the last attack with Y character against Z character", kinda weird.

16. Ha! I love the Donkey Kong reference achievement. "Going Ape: Throw 3 kegs during a match with Gorilla Grodd at the Ace o' Clubs"

17. SaltShaker

SaltShaker Raven Or We Riot.

We know exactly who he is. :DOGE

18. RagsTheGoat

RagsTheGoat Booster Gold is in Injustice 2

Who makes the subforums?
    Because its missing quite a few character subs.

Ive noticed that a lot on tym. That the sub forums for characters in any game arent always current.

19. x TeeJay o

x TeeJay o Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
    Royal Contributor

Justice Leauge unlimited was so goat.

Especially because Canary <3

Espio, Blitzace10 and SaltShaker like this.
  20. Nexallus

Nexallus From Takeda to Robin

Not even the staff members or moderators know who creates the sub-forums

21. Youphemism

Youphemism Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
    Staff Member Moderator

Lol what? It's the lead admins who have control over sub-forum creation like STORMS.

DanCock and x TeeJay o like this.
  22. Nexallus

Nexallus From Takeda to Robin

I was referring to @SneakyTortoise and @CrazyFingers

Edit: They probably know now, but at the time of when I posted, I was informed that only certain staff members were able to create sub-forums.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017 at 2:16 PM
  23. MKF30

MKF30 We do NOT Grovel-Ermac/Gonna give me an A++Kung J.
    Premium Supporter

Man I hope that rumor that StormGoddess posted is true, that would be some sick DLC! Though I don't care much for Vixen or Manta, Manta especially seems dull IMO. I don't see the hype for that character. But Plastic Man would be fun.

24. CrazyFingers

CrazyFingers ADM's Newest Member, And Proud of It.
    Staff Member Moderator

We're newer and making sub-forums hasn't come up as a problem since we've become moderators. Now we know tho and I assumed that's who handled them.

Nexallus likes this.
  25. Gamer68

Gamer68 Captain Cold day-one main!

Welp, it's been over 2 months since I made this thread, and finally the complete base-roster has been confirmed with the leak of the last character.

I've updated OP with a complete-and-confirmed roster leak, as well as my thoughts on the roster and what to expect moving closer to Injustice 2's launch!

DanCock likes this.