What's new

[SPOILERS] Injustice 2: Rumors, Leaks, and our potential roster

RagsTheGoat

Booster Gold is in Injustice 2
Man I hope that rumor that StormGoddess posted is true, that would be some sick DLC! Though I don't care much for Vixen or Manta, Manta especially seems dull IMO. I don't see the hype for that character. But Plastic Man would be fun.
what rumor?

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Going to dump a bunch of Multiverse screenshots I took, stuff like planet descriptions and towers and their rewards

Gamer68

Fujin!
I didn't really care for The Living Towers in MKX, but I feel that I'm actually going to enjoy The Multiverse quite a bit for a few different reasons:

1. Better rewards, obviously. Living Towers in MKX would only give you modifiers for Kustom Kombat (no one played it) and some Kombat Kard stuff here and there. I guess you could some some Koins too? The Multiverse gives you lootboxes, guaranteed gear/shaders, credits, source crystals, whatever "Regen Tokens" are, etc.
  2. Different difficulty levels. I'm pretty sure Living Towers in MKX was always capped at Easy or Normal so most of the time there wasn't any REAL challenge other than a bunch of random stuff messing you up because of the modifiers. In the Multiverse, it seems there's going to be a variety of difficulty levels for the towers, with harder ones giving better rewards?
  3. Different game types for the towers. Living Towers were pretty much like arcade towers, always. The Multiverse seems to have "arcade towers", "survival towers", "endless towers", etc. While MKX had those, they were NOT apart of the Living Towers. With these modes finally being included in something like the Multiverse, it means I might actually play them more often.
  4. More are available at one time. In MKX, only 3 Living Towers were available at once; hourly, daily, and special "premier" towers. It looks like the Multiverse can actually have 4 or 5 available at one time, which means you should be able to play more before having to wait for new ones.

Reeky Jones

XBL: Reeky Jones PSN: Reeky_Jones
Do you get to retry a multiverse tower if you fail? I dont see myself getting a character like Deadshot to level 20 so Im likely to try while underleveled.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Have a last few

I didn't really care for The Living Towers in MKX, but I feel that I'm actually going to enjoy The Multiverse quite a bit for a few different reasons:

1. Better rewards, obviously. Living Towers in MKX would only give you modifiers for Kustom Kombat (no one played it) and some Kombat Kard stuff here and there. I guess you could some some Koins too? The Multiverse gives you lootboxes, guaranteed gear/shaders, credits, source crystals, whatever "Regen Tokens" are, etc.
  2. Different difficulty levels. I'm pretty sure Living Towers in MKX was always capped at Easy or Normal so most of the time there wasn't any REAL challenge other than a bunch of random stuff messing you up because of the modifiers. In the Multiverse, it seems there's going to be a variety of difficulty levels for the towers, with harder ones giving better rewards?
  3. Different game types for the towers. Living Towers were pretty much like arcade towers, always. The Multiverse seems to have "arcade towers", "survival towers", "endless towers", etc. While MKX had those, they were NOT apart of the Living Towers. With these modes finally being included in something like the Multiverse, it means I might actually play them more often.
  4. More are available at one time. In MKX, only 3 Living Towers were available at once; hourly, daily, and special "premier" towers. It looks like the Multiverse can actually have 4 or 5 available at one time, which means you should be able to play more before having to wait for new ones.
It seems to me like Regen Tokens are for the mobile game, probably to restore energy to the guys on your team so you can do mroe fights on mobile.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Interview with Ed Boon and I think he lets it slip that Ares might be potential DLC?!

At 4:30 he talks about Ares not making it from IGAU into the STARTING roster of Injustice 2, which kind of leaves speculation that he might return as DLC?
It is Ed Troll Boon tho so who knows, but damn can a man fucking dream, I would lose my shit.

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
At 4:30 he talks about Ares not making it from IGAU into the STARTING roster of Injustice 2, which kind of leaves speculation that he might return as DLC ?It is Ed Troll Boon tho so who knows, but damn can a man fucking dream, I would lose my shit.
Well, put on some diapers ;)

He hasn't been confirmed or hinted or teased, but... Ares is going to be the main villain in the Wonder Woman movie. If he doesn't make it in as DLC I would be surprised.

*Same for Steppenwolf, btw.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11

He hasn't been confirmed or hinted or teased, but... Ares is going to be the main villain in the Wonder Woman movie. If he doesn't make it in as DLC I would be surprised.

I also can't wait to see him visualised in the movie, they're really keeping it under wraps showing WonderWoman only fighting random soldiers with guns and no big baddie

RagsTheGoat

Booster Gold is in Injustice 2
Interview with Ed Boon and I think he lets it slip that Ares might be potential DLC?!

At 4:30 he talks about Ares not making it from IGAU into the STARTING roster of Injustice 2, which kind of leaves speculation that he might return as DLC?
It is Ed Troll Boon tho so who knows, but damn can a man fucking dream, I would lose my shit.
Or maybe he is unloackable... a man can dream. unlocks > DLC

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual

Ares has definitely been revealed. He was on the cover of some kind of toy related to movie and it was definitely him fully armored up in one of the tv spots they released.

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
Danny Houston is NOT Ares in the movie.
And you know this because?

He gets lassoed and smashed two stories down into the ground and lives. He's clearly not human.

If any prolific actor were playing Ares it would have been spoiled by now. So this guy is going to be revealed to be Ares in the movie, or it's an entirely CGI thing like Dormammu was.