What's new

[SPOILERS] Injustice 2: Rumors, Leaks, and our potential roster

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
If there IS a Batfemale coming, I would wager it would be Batwoman with a Batgirl premium skin (hopefully with Tara reprising her role as Batgirl again).

Unless Batwoman would use guns - in which case that wouldn't work...

Blitzace10

The Aquatic Ace
I'd think the chances of any of the DLC characters returning is pretty slim - after all, who wants to buy the same extra character twice lol.
Even though I agree with this. I was also one of the people begging for Zatanna. I would love for her to make a return.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
I gotta say, because of the constant requests during IGAU, characters like Red Hood and Constantine are definitely going to be DLC. It would be a huge mistake for NRS not to capitalize on them.

I want to know if we will get 1 character a month for 9 months or 1 every 2 weeks

Week/ Month: 1 Spawn
Week/ Month: November 6 Steppenwolf

I'll bump this when I'm correct

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
I was hoping for a big roster.
I don't mind the B level villains and heroes in the game for a new flavor...
but you have to have A level heroes and villains in this game (Deathstroke, NW) Both sell a good amount of comics, more of a real fan base and they were extremely fun to play in IGAU and have potential to be even better on IGAU2. Beast Boy Raven should have a spot on this roster. Theres more than enough room.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
I was hoping for a big roster.
I don't mind the B level villains and heroes in the game for a new flavor...
but you have to have A level heroes and villains in this game (Deathstroke, NW) Both sell a good amount of comics, more of a real fan base and they were extremely fun to play in IGAU and have potential to be even better on IGAU2. Beast Boy Raven should have a spot on this roster. Theres more than enough room.
It is a big roster. With the 9 DLC characters it'll come to 38, four more than IJ1.

Deathstroke got outmoded by Deadshot because Suicide Squad matters to WB, sorry. I think we might see Nightwing as a premier skin.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
I think a more diverse cast is needed. Characters with abilities that will push the game, system, and players to new heights.

Captain Atom: A TRUE Projectile Grappler.

Dr. Manhatten: Anything you can think of.

Starfire: Flight Wonder Women with Projectiles and Beams.

Spawn: Duh

Vixen/Beast Boy: Rushdown Stance characters.

Goku: Why not

SM StarGazer

I would really prefer to keep Dr. Manhattan and Spawn out. DC characters only, please. (I know Manhattan is technically DC, but for god's sake let Watchmen be its own thing and stop cheapening it.)
Spawn has been hinted sense MKX. To not have hom now is fucking torture

Wetdoba

All too easy...
I think a more diverse cast is needed. Characters with abilities that will push the game, system, and players to new heights.

Captain Atom: A TRUE Projectile Grappler.

Dr. Manhatten: Anything you can think of.

Starfire: Flight Wonder Women with Projectiles and Beams.

Spawn: Duh

Vixen/Beast Boy: Rushdown Stance characters.

Goku: Why not
What is a true projectile grappler?

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Shin Hisako??

I mean... that's what I've heard.
I dont know what she does Im just talking about the archetype "projectile grappler." We already have a ranged grappler with Swamp Thing so not sure what were missing unless hes just talking about a grappler with tons of standard projectiles

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
I dont know what she does Im just talking about the archetype "projectile grappler."
That's what I'm saying. Shin Hisako has a low, slow moving projectile that grabs the opponent. So she is literally that archetype.. If such a thing exists.

As far as Swamp Thing, you're right, 100%. So if that's not what he's looking for, I'm sure he'll clarify.

SM StarGazer

A projectile Grappler is basically Thor from Umvc3.

Decent projectile, Amazing Throws and Command Grabs, includong air command grabs and a Grab super.

That is Captain Atom. A powerful hard hitting superhero whom can fire nuclear blasts of various potency, range, and power.

Not to mention he bodied Superman in the Injustice comic

trufenix

bye felicia
A projectile Grappler is basically Thor from Umvc3.

Decent projectile, Amazing Throws and Command Grabs, includong air command grabs and a Grab super.

That is Captain Atom. A powerful hard hitting superhero whom can fire nuclear blasts of various potency, range, and power.

Not to mention he bodied Superman in the Injustice comic
I'm all for c. Atom but Thor is wretched and almost impossible to use in MvC3.