What's new

[SPOILERS] Injustice 2: Rumors, Leaks, and our potential roster

Blitzace10

The Aquatic Ace
So does this mean what I think it means?

No Batgirl?

Will my Injustice related nightmares finally be free of the grasp of Barbara Gordon forever?
With there being 9 DLC Characters, Its hard to believe that we have Wonder Woman, Supergirl, but no batgirl.
If I were a betting man, I bet that one of the 9 will be, Batgirl, Starfire, or Mera.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
With there being 9 DLC Characters, Its hard to believe that we have Wonder Woman, Supergirl, but no batgirl.
If I were a betting man, I bet that one of the 9 will be, Batgirl, Starfire, or Mera.
Boon has this thing about not repeating DLC, but I could see Huntress or Batwoman with a Batgirl premier skin.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
really? i keep reading on different forums- Starfire and Vixen are the 2 female and redhood, manta, spawn, subzero,plastic man and a watchman character are the rumored leaked male dlc...
at this point who knows

Ninjaguy446

all I have is the Green
Is there a specific reason they don't like repeating DLC? I mean it doesn't really make sense if the demand for the character is high and the fans want them lol

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Is there a specific reason they don't like repeating DLC? I mean it doesn't really make sense if the demand for the character is high and the fans want them lol
If they wanted a previous DLC character in the game after high demand they would've added them to the core game such as how they added Kenshi in MKX as a regular.
I don't see why it's an issue but it's apparently to assure the fans that X character thats always demanded isn't gonna be a DLC character in every version (eg; Freddy being DLC in MK9, then dlc again in MKX)

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Boon said he doesn't want to make people pay extra for the same character more than once, because it feels nickel and dime-y. So if one of the IJ1 DLC characters were returning they'd most likely be on the main roster, like Kenshi in MKX.

really? i keep reading on different forums- Starfire and Vixen are the 2 female and redhood, manta, spawn, subzero,plastic man and a watchman character are the rumored leaked male dlc...
at this point who knows
I guess it wouldn't be super surprising after MKX had only 1 female DLC out of 8, but 2 females to 7 males would be so lame. At least split it 3/6. Starfire, Vixen, Mera would be cool.

Gamer68

Fujin!
I updated the OP with a new fan roster image. I completely remade it and used a lot of the new renders and images taken from more recent videos. It should look a lot higher quality now.

at this point who knows
Plastic man could be like dhalsim. I love it. Link to where u heard this?