What's new

Spawn General Discussion Thread

Anybody got this piece yet? I've finished his character towers and I've done a shit load of other towers but can't seem to find it. Wondering if it's even available? I'm surprised there hasn't been a premier tower yet.
View attachment 16680
Both Seir and Xaphan are currently unobtainable. I think it'll probably show up in Spawn's trial tower when that finally appears next week.

Its one of the coolest skins but my favorite wich i havent gotten yet is the one with white and red stripes. :)
I hate to be a bother but can you screenshot your Seir piece? I just want to know it's actually obtainable so I can continue chaning myself to grinding towers for it.

SparkySanders

Unga bunga dude
I think trustful whale is only referring to that gear piece, the spiked knuckle dusters. I’m also wanting that one quite badly as the other ones look so clunky and odd.

Still haven't been able to get the Seir and Xaphan pieces, I'm now only getting augments or icons even on Brutal difficulty towers. Insert sad Spawn Face:
Capture.PNG
I'm really digging this character a lot especially Hellspawn. For those that are looking for some high level game play check out Tweedy's Twitch. He's been streaming him almost every night and last nights set with Gambler was pretty awesome. They both played The One which I haven't touched much but I might play a little more this week. I actually think all 3 variations are pretty solid.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I love spawn but V2's damage seems excessive. He can eat almost half your health in a single combo. 2 of those and you're pretty much dead. One BnB and one throw KB from the corner (that leads to ~400 dmg thats unbreakable)...it's a bit much
his V2 damage is insane, but if you know how to look for the shoulder charge, and set ups FOR the SC, He becomes a Punching bag
also he removes so many good moves, like the armor breaker

High risk High reward

Jowabunga

Woooooooooooooo!
I was hoping Spawn was gonna be the character that saves this game for me but as good as his design is, I just can't do it. The biggest issue I'm having is having to full stop all pressure unless I'm point blank because of how slow he is combined with mashed-out fatal blows. I wonder if NRS had any sense how anticlimactic this game was going to become because of that one mechanic.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I love spawn but V2's damage seems excessive. He can eat almost half your health in a single combo. 2 of those and you're pretty much dead. One BnB and one throw KB from the corner (that leads to ~400 dmg thats unbreakable)...it's a bit much
The more I see, the more I'm bracing for the eventual big patch, where he'll lose half his dirt while Kitana gets another dozen buffs.

No amount of trying to be positive can ever balance out NRS' inability to get out of their own way.

I was hoping Spawn was gonna be the character that saves this game for me but as good as his design is, I just can't do it. The biggest issue I'm having is having to full stop all pressure unless I'm point blank because of how slow he is combined with mashed-out fatal blows. I wonder if NRS had any sense how anticlimactic this game was going to become because of that one mechanic.
laughs in war club

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Hey friends, got a small list of gear/skins I am missing and wondering if you guys have them and if you remember where you unlocked them. I am a bit confused because I have done the character tutorial, all 5 stages of his character towers, his set of premier towers that went live today and so many other towers last week with him that I placed 1% in Race Against Time and have only been getting augments for days now....Anywhere here are the names...

Boots - "Into The Abyss" & "Hellbound"

Arms/gauntlets - "Nether World" & "Dead Evil"

Capes - "Death and Rebirth" & "Damned Devastation"

Skins - "Architect Of Fear" & "King Of Rat City"

Everything else I have unlocked.