What's new

Discussion SonicFox Is A Kool Dude, BUT......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep33

Noob
Seriously....who REALLY FUCKING CARES!? LOL

Yeah, beating SonicFox is great. Stroke your dick however you can. BUT lets keep it all the way live...He no longer givesAfuck about this game on a competitive level. While you pay attention to Minnie Mouse shit like this, he's paying attention to winning in games like DBFZ and Soul Calibur 6.

As i said before, Sonic is a kool dude. Ninjak is a Kool dude. It's just a tad bit funny to see the epic dude get mopped on the kitchen floor like this though. Excuses excuses though, Sonic wasn't rusty at all, barely any drops from what i saw. I mean this is a long set, long enough for a skilled dude like Sonic to adapt. Sonic has great fundamentals, but Ninjak has insane fundamentals (picture perfect spacing, insane reads, etc,). Superior fundamentals mopped the less superior fundamentals. Both had never played each other and knew nothing about each other's game before, so its fair game.

Sonic's dickriders, however, are very unkool. If you REALLY FUCKING DIDN'T CARE btw, YOU WOULDN'T BE POSTING ON THIS THREAD THOUGH. LOL, LUL, LOL, LULLUL, LOLOLO, JaJa HoHo

Reactions: jmt

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
yeah i dont think this thread is calling out sonic or ninja, i think it's calling out the dickriders lol

more deep33 i respect his passion

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
As i said before, Sonic is a kool dude. Ninjak is a Kool dude. It's just a tad bit funny to see the epic dude get mopped on the kitchen floor like this though. Excuses excuses though, Sonic wasn't rusty at all, barely any drops from what i saw. I mean this is a long set, long enough for a skilled dude like Sonic to adapt. Sonic has great fundamentals, but Ninjak has insane fundamentals (picture perfect spacing, insane reads, etc,). Superior fundamentals mopped the less superior fundamentals. Both had never played each other and knew nothing about each other's game before, so its fair game.

Sonic's dickriders, however, are very unkool. If you REALLY FUCKING DIDN'T CARE btw, YOU WOULDN'T BE POSTING ON THIS THREAD THOUGH. LOL, LUL, LOL, LULLUL, LOLOLO, JaJa HoHo
I don't actually LUL LOL LIL (whateva the dumb kids say these days) but apparently you making a whole thread shows you do ALOT! And thats....kinda ....sad. Im just gonna pray for you because I do not go back n forth with troll muthafuckas. Bless you.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
DBZ sucks so badly and SC has never been a competitive game, that may change this version as the FGC is so much larger.
That can't be true. Lots of people greatly enjoy DBZ and SC.

And of course Soul Calibur is competitive!
If people really believed that, they wouldn't spend time practicing or bother with travel expenses to enter offline tournaments. No matter how wide or narrow, devoted or not, these games have scenes like any other.

…trash talk sells in the FGC.
This quote actually made me think about why trash talk and mudslinging captivate us so much. We see who's the best when we watch these games at high levels, and all of us find someone to identify with, even if on a subconscious level. Root for them, sort of like a team. There is suspense when one player says to another (essentially) "I'm better than you. What're you gonna do about it?"

Well… is that true?

And then suddenly, maybe via some channel of empathy, we fuel this vain disagreement. It can be said 'take the high road' and 'be the bigger man'. But instead we want to see that fight, that contest, that whatever. We as viewers invest ourselves emotionally in feuds, probably because we can vicariously experience what it's like to try so hard and overcome things in spite of what obfuscates our vision.

This might be why we love underdogs very much too. Especially the one who runs their mouth with something to prove. Especially the one who comes from nowhere. Especially the one who comes from a similar background to us.

Anyway, these are thoughts. Sorry for the wall ^^'

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Gonna throw a hot take out there: anybody currently playing I2 competitively, a game with all of 60 people still active, has no right to call anyone still playing MKX a necro/fraud/any variation.
That was said on the stream here as well

About people mocking ninja and calling him a necro etc for playing a dead game, when all of them are playing what anyone else and the rest of the FGC calls a dead game. Have some self awareness lol

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
That was said on the stream here as well

About people mocking ninja and calling him a necro etc for playing a dead game, when all of them are playing what anyone else and the rest of the FGC calls a dead game. Have some self awareness lol
I was actually talking it out with a friend, and anything you could say about Ninjakiller could easily apply to any top I2 player right now. I'm not saying "fuck everyone playing NRS" more like "hey, let's be positive about what everyone is doing in their respective games"

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
This thread gave me:

Achondroplasia, Acne, AIDS, Albinism, Alcoholic hepatitis, Allergy, Alopecia, Alzheimer's disease, Amblyopia, Amebiasis, Anemia, Aneurdu, Anorexia, Anosmia, Anotia, Anthrax, Appendicitis, Apraxia, Argyria, Arthritis, Aseptic meningitis, Asthenia, Asthma, Astigmatism, Atherosclerosis, Athetosis, Atrophy, Bacterial meningitis, Barack Obama syndrome, Beriberi, Biebertitis, Black Death, Botulism, Breast cancer, Bronchitis, Brucellosis, Bubonic plague, Bunion, Bella killer, Calculi, Campylobacter infection, Cancer, Candidiasis, Carbon monoxide poisoning, Celiacs disease, Cerebral palsy, Chagas disease, Chalazion, Chancroid, Chavia, Cherubism, Chickenpox, Chlamydia, Chlamydia trachomatis, Cholera, Chordoma, Chorea, Chronic fatigue syndrome, Circadian rhythm sleep disorder, Coccidioidomycosis, Colitis, Common cold, Condyloma, Congestive heart disease, Coronary heart disease, Cowpox, Cretinism, Crohn's Disease, Dengue, Diabetes mellitus, Diphtheria, Diarrhoea, Dehydration, Ear infection, Ebola, Encephalitis, Emphysema, Epilepsy, Erectile dysfunction, Foodborne illness, Gangrene, Gastroenteritis, Genital herpes, GERD, Goitre, Gonorrhea, Heart disease, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Hepatitis D, Hepatitis E, Hepatitis F (Childhood Herpes), Histiocytosis (Childhood Cancer), HIV, Human papillomavirus, Huntington's disease, Hypermetropia, Hyperopia, Hyperthyroidism, Hypothermia, Hypothyroid, Hypotonia, Impetigo, Infertility, Influenza, Interstitial cystitis, Iritis, Iron-deficiency anemia, Irritable bowel syndrome, Ignious Syndrome, Jaundice, Keloids, Kuru, Kwashiorkor, Laryngitis, Lead poisoning, Leaking scrotum syndrome, Legionellosis, Leishmaniasis, Leprosy, Leptospirosis, Listeriosis, Leukemia, Lice, Loiasis, Lung cancer, Lupus erythematosus, Lyme disease, Lymphogranuloma venereum, Lymphoma, Malaria, Marburg fever, Measles, Melanoma, Melioidosis, Metastatic cancer, Ménière's disease, Meningitis, Migraine, Mononucleosis, Multiple myeloma, Multiple sclerosis, Mumps, Muscular dystrophy, Myasthenia gravis, Myelitis, Myoclonus, Myopia, Myxedema, Morquio Syndrome, Mattticular syndrome, Neoplasm, Non-gonococcal urethritis, Necrotizing Fasciitis, Night blindness, Obesity, One Infection, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, Otitis, Palindromic rheumatism, Paratyphoid fever, Parkinson's disease, Pelvic inflammatory disease, Peritonitis, Periodontal disease, Pertussis, Phenylketonuria, Plague, Poliomyelitis, Porphyria, Progeria, Prostatitis, Psittacosis, Psoriasis, Pubic lice, Pulmonary embolism, Pilia, Q fever, Ques fever, Rabies, Repetitive strain injury, Rheumatic fever, Rheumatic heart, Rheumatism, Rheumatoid arthritis, Rickets, Rift Valley fever, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, Rubella, Salmonellosis, Sandy vagina, Scabies, Scarlet fever, Sciatica, Scleroderma, Scrapie, Scurvy, Sepsis, Septicemia, SARS, Shigellosis, Shin splints, Shingles, Sickle-cell anemia, Siderosis, SIDS, Silicosis, Smallpox, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, Stomach flu, Stomach ulcers, Strabismus, Strep throat, Streptococcal infection, Swag, Synovitis, Syphilis, Swine influenza, Schizophrenia, Taeniasis, Tay-Sachs disease, Tennis elbow, Teratoma, Tetanus, Thalassaemia, Thrush, Thymoma, Tinnitus, Tonsillitis, Tooth decay, Toxic shock syndrome, Trichinosis, Trichomoniasis, Trisomy, Tuberculosis, Tularemia, Tungiasis, Typhoid fever, Typhus, Tumor, Ulcerative colitis, Ulcers, Uremia, Urticaria, Uveitis, Vaginal warts, Varicella, Varicose veins, Vasovagal syncope, Vitiligo, Von Hippel-Lindau disease, Viral fever, Viral meningitis, Warkany syndrome, Warts, Watkins, Yellow fever, Yersiniosis, Zygamantis

Deep33

Noob
I don't actually LUL LOL LIL (whateva the dumb kids say these days) but apparently you making a whole thread shows you do ALOT! And thats....kinda ....sad. Im just gonna pray for you because I do not go back n forth with troll muthafuckas. Bless you.
Don't LOL LUL muthafuckas, in general have a lotta LOL LUL riding to do? (like there's no tomorrow. ) Make haste, make haste young lad. Don't waste time.

Deep33

Noob
Gonna throw a hot take out there: anybody currently playing I2 competitively, a game with all of 60 people still active, has no right to call anyone still playing MKX a necro/fraud/any variation.
All the dudes have come home back to the MKX rooms where they belong. I also think a significant chunk are big into SC6 at the moment.

Pretty soon, it may be Tweedy in tears on his own, throwing stardust into the sky by himself...

Deep33

Noob
This thread gave me:

Achondroplasia, Acne, AIDS, Albinism, Alcoholic hepatitis, Allergy, Alopecia, Alzheimer's disease, Amblyopia, Amebiasis, Anemia, Aneurdu, Anorexia, Anosmia, Anotia, Anthrax, Appendicitis, Apraxia, Argyria, Arthritis, Aseptic meningitis, Asthenia, Asthma, Astigmatism, Atherosclerosis, Athetosis, Atrophy, Bacterial meningitis, Barack Obama syndrome, Beriberi, Biebertitis, Black Death, Botulism, Breast cancer, Bronchitis, Brucellosis, Bubonic plague, Bunion, Bella killer, Calculi, Campylobacter infection, Cancer, Candidiasis, Carbon monoxide poisoning, Celiacs disease, Cerebral palsy, Chagas disease, Chalazion, Chancroid, Chavia, Cherubism, Chickenpox, Chlamydia, Chlamydia trachomatis, Cholera, Chordoma, Chorea, Chronic fatigue syndrome, Circadian rhythm sleep disorder, Coccidioidomycosis, Colitis, Common cold, Condyloma, Congestive heart disease, Coronary heart disease, Cowpox, Cretinism, Crohn's Disease, Dengue, Diabetes mellitus, Diphtheria, Diarrhoea, Dehydration, Ear infection, Ebola, Encephalitis, Emphysema, Epilepsy, Erectile dysfunction, Foodborne illness, Gangrene, Gastroenteritis, Genital herpes, GERD, Goitre, Gonorrhea, Heart disease, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Hepatitis D, Hepatitis E, Hepatitis F (Childhood Herpes), Histiocytosis (Childhood Cancer), HIV, Human papillomavirus, Huntington's disease, Hypermetropia, Hyperopia, Hyperthyroidism, Hypothermia, Hypothyroid, Hypotonia, Impetigo, Infertility, Influenza, Interstitial cystitis, Iritis, Iron-deficiency anemia, Irritable bowel syndrome, Ignious Syndrome, Jaundice, Keloids, Kuru, Kwashiorkor, Laryngitis, Lead poisoning, Leaking scrotum syndrome, Legionellosis, Leishmaniasis, Leprosy, Leptospirosis, Listeriosis, Leukemia, Lice, Loiasis, Lung cancer, Lupus erythematosus, Lyme disease, Lymphogranuloma venereum, Lymphoma, Malaria, Marburg fever, Measles, Melanoma, Melioidosis, Metastatic cancer, Ménière's disease, Meningitis, Migraine, Mononucleosis, Multiple myeloma, Multiple sclerosis, Mumps, Muscular dystrophy, Myasthenia gravis, Myelitis, Myoclonus, Myopia, Myxedema, Morquio Syndrome, Mattticular syndrome, Neoplasm, Non-gonococcal urethritis, Necrotizing Fasciitis, Night blindness, Obesity, One Infection, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, Otitis, Palindromic rheumatism, Paratyphoid fever, Parkinson's disease, Pelvic inflammatory disease, Peritonitis, Periodontal disease, Pertussis, Phenylketonuria, Plague, Poliomyelitis, Porphyria, Progeria, Prostatitis, Psittacosis, Psoriasis, Pubic lice, Pulmonary embolism, Pilia, Q fever, Ques fever, Rabies, Repetitive strain injury, Rheumatic fever, Rheumatic heart, Rheumatism, Rheumatoid arthritis, Rickets, Rift Valley fever, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, Rubella, Salmonellosis, Sandy vagina, Scabies, Scarlet fever, Sciatica, Scleroderma, Scrapie, Scurvy, Sepsis, Septicemia, SARS, Shigellosis, Shin splints, Shingles, Sickle-cell anemia, Siderosis, SIDS, Silicosis, Smallpox, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, Stomach flu, Stomach ulcers, Strabismus, Strep throat, Streptococcal infection, Swag, Synovitis, Syphilis, Swine influenza, Schizophrenia, Taeniasis, Tay-Sachs disease, Tennis elbow, Teratoma, Tetanus, Thalassaemia, Thrush, Thymoma, Tinnitus, Tonsillitis, Tooth decay, Toxic shock syndrome, Trichinosis, Trichomoniasis, Trisomy, Tuberculosis, Tularemia, Tungiasis, Typhoid fever, Typhus, Tumor, Ulcerative colitis, Ulcers, Uremia, Urticaria, Uveitis, Vaginal warts, Varicella, Varicose veins, Vasovagal syncope, Vitiligo, Von Hippel-Lindau disease, Viral fever, Viral meningitis, Warkany syndrome, Warts, Watkins, Yellow fever, Yersiniosis, Zygamantis
You missed VIRGINITIS, that's what you will prolly die of. You were born with it and you will die from it. Had nothing to do with this thread really. Virginitis and acne...ugh what a sorry creature....lulloll

Seeing a beast Kang is dope, seeing Sonic get molly whopped is surprising, but come on folks..... Lets see a runback exhibition at a venue and see what happens.

zabugi

The only Real Master
Be it a I may, sonicfox could have won. But damn, the execution. If ninjakiller would reach this level of gamepl ayfaster, he wou be one of the best say mk11

shezy

Noob
Not because he has not been practicing for a long time, the fact is level of ninja was too high for fox to handle any one who thinks fox is rusty go and play with him and see what will happen.Sonic became to arrogant just like perfect legend the way he did beat pl 13-0 and him also got 13 streak his reign is fading

Matix218

Get over here!
Not because he has not been practicing for a long time, the fact is level of ninja was too high for fox to handle any one who thinks fox is rusty go and play with him and see what will happen.Sonic became to arrogant just like perfect legend the way he did beat pl 13-0 and him also got 13 streak his reign is fading
Fading? Didn't he just win SC and DBZ at canada cup like last week?

Deep33

Noob
Fading? Didn't he just win SC and DBZ at canada cup like last week?
Sonic vs Ninjak in Tekken 7 would be another asswhopping for sonic.

Dbfz is crap for 10 yr olds.

Tournaments this early in SC6 are premature especially when "pros" have much earlier access to the game b4 release date....unfair allotment of extra practice time in comparison to the regular masses.

Last edited:

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3

Tournaments this early in SC6 are premature especially when "pros" have much earlier access to the game b4 release date....unfair allotment of extra practice time in comparison to the regular masses.
So dbz and sc don‘t count as a measurements of skill but mkx does? You‘re delusional my guy

Matix218

Get over here!

No comment...

Status
Not open for further replies.