What's new

Discussion SonicFox Is A Kool Dude, BUT......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep33

Noob

SonicFox is a Kool Dude, BUT.....with the asswhooping he got tonite, his tail fell off, his bunny ears fell off, etc, etc, it was so pitiful...

As for his rabid fan boys, they shat all over themselves, tore up their wifebeaters, set their houses on fire and started howling at the moon.

Tee Hee

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
in all seriousness, watching this guy play he's insanely good

Look at the amount of hate some of these welfare bum muthafrs spew on a kid cos' he uploaded a set everyone's been asking him for. Fkin, low life bummuthafrs.
M2Dave is the scene's biggest dumbass, it shouldn't surprise you. Even everyone else on the stream was shitting on Dave for saying that Ninja shouldn't upload the match, like wth lol, we can't upload high level footage anymore because it makes you salty that the implication is that Ninja is a better player, even though he never said that, and Sonic was totally okay with it being uploaded? how are his opinions consistently this bad? Stop. Being. Dumb. Lol.

Last edited:

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
I'm not gonna say that Ninjakilla's win over Sonic Fox doesn't have any significance at all, because it does have some, nor I'm gonna downplay his skills as player, because they shouldn't be, but judging by Ninja's comments at the start of the vid, I think it's the Ninjakilla fans and/or Sonic haters who take this win too seriously, while Sonic and Ninja are taking it for what it is, which is exactly what should be done, and they both should be commended for their sportsmanship and professionalism.

Hope to see Ninjakilla keep rocking it in MKX, and taking his skills to MK11 :)

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
I'm not gonna say that Ninjakilla's win over Sonic Fox doesn't have any significance at all, because it does have some, nor I'm gonna downplay his skills as player, because they shouldn't be, but judging by Ninja's comments at the start of the vid, I think it's the Ninjakilla fans and/or Sonic haters who take this win too seriously, while Sonic and Ninja are taking it for what it is, which is exactly what should be done, and they both should be commended for their sportsmanship and professionalism.

Hope to see Ninjakilla keep rocking it in MKX, and taking his skills to MK11 :)
Yeah sylverrye adressed that in the podcast, ninjakilla actually seems very humble but his fanbase is pretty big for how small the mkx Community is now and they‘re the ones Talking shit. It creates hype though so I‘m fine with that

Deep33

Noob
Do you get paid to be his cheerleader or is it just volunteer work?
I net over 400k a year as a business owner (dont care to get paid). If your moderator gig is paying peanuts, you could perhaps cheerlead for cash. I mean you sound charismatic n all...cough, cough,

Deep33

Noob
in all seriousness, watching this guy play he's insanely good

M2Dave is the scene's biggest dumbass, it shouldn't surprise you. Even everyone else on the stream was shitting on Dave for saying that Ninja shouldn't upload the match, like wth lol, we can't upload high level footage anymore because it makes you salty that the implication is that Ninja is a better player, even though he never said that, and Sonic was totally okay with it being uploaded? how are his opinions consistently this bad? Stop. Being. Dumb. Lol.
Yeah Sonic was totally kool with it like a kool dude should, laughed it off and moved on. In fact, any dude who's actually a pro would. its these bums who dont have any aptitude and gatekeep a bumpro circle to stay relevant that howl loudly.

On a lighter note, Perfect Legend's prolly reading a book called the butterfly effect with a big smirk on his face...hohoho

Deep33

Noob
At least you admitted to being his cheerleader, lmao
He's the only player i know who's better than me. I am definitely a fan, but i really think YOU definitely have what it takes to be a good cheerleader. I mean, lets start with your name juggs......yeah, u'd definitely be the center of attention...believe me. They even sell magazines in millions with that kinda thing. So, have courage and do what it takes to get your career on a whole new level.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
He's the only player i know who's better than me. I am definitely a fan, but i really think YOU definitely have what it takes to be a good cheerleader. I mean, lets start with your name juggs......yeah, u'd definitely be the center of attention...believe me. They even sell magazines in millions with that kinda thing. So, have courage and do what it takes to get your career on a whole new level.
Nah, I’d rather be a stripper, they make more money.

as for a person who work in marketing , i would advise Ninjakilla to start talking trash it will make him even bigger. I know his humble and all and i respect that , its just my opinion. This guy is good so is sonic , we all saw sonic getting bodied in the past and coming back and making his opponent look like trash. but who knows.

as for a person who work in marketing , i would advise Ninjakilla to start talking trash it will make him even bigger. I know his humble and all and i respect that , its just my opinion. This guy is good so is sonic , we all saw sonic getting bodied in the past and coming back and making his opponent look like trash. but who knows.
Space comma space. But no space before period. Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.