What's new

Discussion SonicFox Is A Kool Dude, BUT......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
as for a person who work in marketing , i would advise Ninjakilla to start talking trash it will make him even bigger. I know his humble and all and i respect that , its just my opinion. This guy is good so is sonic , we all saw sonic getting bodied in the past and coming back and making his opponent look like trash. but who knows.
No not until he‘s actually doing something in the new mk game. When he‘s doing bad at it he Will Go Down without a fanbase, pro‘s that dislike him and people calling him a necro. The scene already has enough trash talkers

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
No not until he‘s actually doing something in the new mk game. When he‘s doing bad at it he Will Go Down without a fanbase, pro‘s that dislike him and people calling him a necro. The scene already has enough trash talkers
What scene are you talking about? We have very few trash talkers actually. In fact that was a criticism of our scene, that everyone is too buddy buddy and not enough trash talk or rivalries.

But he’s right, trash talk sells in the FGC. Take a look at lowtiergod. Very average player but made a name for himself by calling out top players. Got bodied by all of them, but he got fans from trash talking, raging, etc.

That said, if you’re a godlike player you don’t really need this gimmick. Let your results do the talking.

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
That said, if you’re a godlike player you don’t really need this gimmick. Let your results do the talking.
of course it sells in the fgc but I don‘t think it is a smart thing to do YET if He really want‘s to do it. Just my thoughts though, I highly doubt he‘ll start trash talking anyway he just seems way too humble for that

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Your threads are hilariously bad and borderline unreadable. But for the sake of this topic I’ll come out of my shell just to spew a few things.

1. This guy is very good. Just like many others who have never stopped playing MKX. It’s cool that he beat the previous best MKX player in a set and congrats to him. But this does not matter because ..

2. Sonic hasn’t played mkx competitively(and I mean in a serious grind matter) for over what 3 years now? You guys are trotting around harassing sonic and other pro players about losing to a guy who has played non stop while everyone else turned their focus to IJ2. Not to mention sonic plays like 10 other fighters COMPETITVELY(Ij2,Dbfz,DOA,SC6,Skillgirls) and probably some other shit idk I don’t stalk him. I just knows he wins a shit ton of tournaments in diff games.

3. This does prove that Ninja is likely the best mkx player atm. Does that mean he’s a better player than sonic overall? No. Blasphemy. Sonic played during its prime and dominated just about everyone throughout including winning Evo 2x. Where was ninja during this time period? I honestly never heard of him until now so therefore I’m sorry but I just can’t care in the slightest. But like I said he’s a really good player, sonic is the best mkx player ever. Nobody will ever take that from him.

-P.S. I seriously can’t belive people are making this much of a big deal over something so small. Idek where this started but it’s dumb and all of you should go do something constructive with life like idk play SC6, or GG, or DBFZ. Who cares just stop trying to make MKX relevant again we don’t want it nor do we care. Bring on MK11 dammit

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
30 years from now I'm gonna teach my grandkid to play MKX and he'll fight Sonic, Ninjakiller, Tweedy, and everyone else.

They'll all be in their 50s and probably haven't played MKX in 20+ years, and my grandkid will mop them and he'll talk trash and shit on these so called "top players".

That will be no different from what you sad necros are doing right now.

30 years from now I'm gonna teach my grandkid to play MKX and he'll fight Sonic, Ninjakiller, Tweedy, and everyone else.

They'll all be in their 50s and probably haven't played MKX in 20+ years, and my grandkid will mop them and he'll talk trash and shit on these so called "top players".

That will be no different from what you sad necros are doing right now.
feel free to beat me in mk2 and umk3, my arcade maingames 24 years ago and trashtalk me as much as you like!

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Anyone who posts "I make X amount of money I'm better than you" on the internet is 100% making it up and it's pathetic.

That said, I'm making 8 figures a week while you're all sitting here arguing who's best in a dead game smh

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Anyone who posts "I make X amount of money I'm better than you" on the internet is 100% making it up and it's pathetic.

That said, I'm making 8 figures a week while you're all sitting here arguing who's best in a dead game smh

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I'm sorry, I just got from my private island and didn't have access to wifi since my satellite was in the shop. What are we talking about?

What scene are you talking about? We have very few trash talkers actually. In fact that was a criticism of our scene, that everyone is too buddy buddy and not enough trash talk or rivalries.

But he’s right, trash talk sells in the FGC. Take a look at lowtiergod. Very average player but made a name for himself by calling out top players. Got bodied by all of them, but he got fans from trash talking, raging, etc.

take floyd mayweather or even Ali for example they both trash talked hard and both been on top of the sports . They also both got known everywhere in the world because of it and of course there talents. If ninja had a revalery or trash talked a bit he would even get bigger but like i said i respect him if he doesnt. I'm just saying money wise its what i would do.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Seriously....who REALLY FUCKING CARES!? LOL

Yeah, beating SonicFox is great. Stroke your dick however you can. BUT lets keep it all the way live...He no longer givesAfuck about this game on a competitive level. While you pay attention to Minnie Mouse shit like this, he's paying attention to winning in games like DBFZ and Soul Calibur 6.

Seriously....who REALLY FUCKING CARES!? LOL

Yeah, beating SonicFox is great. Stroke your dick however you can. BUT lets keep it all the way live...He no longer givesAfuck about this game on a competitive level. While you pay attention to Minnie Mouse shit like this, he's paying attention to winning in games like DBFZ and Soul Calibur 6.
Sonic fans seems to care, i mean they dont like to see him lose but like you said sonic doesnt care at least it seems like it . But im sure the competitor inside of him will make him grind the mu and fight him again . i mean i would tune up to see a ft10 in a event for sure . They both have a very entertaining style to watch . imagine Yipes and Tom commentating this bruh i would pay

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Sonic fans seems to care, i mean they dont like to see him lose but like you said sonic doesnt care at least it seems like it . But im sure the competitor inside of him will make him grind the mu and fight him again . i mean i would tune up to see a ft10 in a event for sure . They both have a very entertaining style to watch . imagine Yipes and Tom commentating this bruh i would pay
They're NOT Sonic tho, but i get it....kids....

There has to be some incentive in this. Money, major (which probably wont happen) SOMETHING to get his focus away from the games he's practicing for. If it aint any of those, im pretty fucking sure it ain't happening cuz it dont matter. I mean, if i was him, id just say GG, brush that shit under the rug, and move on to making more money.

DBZ sucks so badly and SC has never been a competitive game, that may change this version as the FGC is so much larger.
I agree and for SC who though to put meeterless auto parry move that build meeter and do damage on initial hit that is also invincible to throws and if you hold it , it becomes an unblockable.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
DBZ sucks so badly and SC has never been a competitive game, that may change this version as the FGC is so much larger.
DBFZ is an acquired taste...but you cannot deny the popularity it has achieved as being one of the top FG games to watch next to SFV and even Tekken.

Found out SC has been a competitive game with an OG scene but i guess it never got as big in the scene like the others. With SC6 tho, that might change :)

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
In the long run I feel like trash talk only works if it happens organically, and if it's backed by talent. I don't think what LTG does actually results in much growth. He's more of a parasite.

I hope Ninjakilla keeps grinding away and goes in hard at MK11 from the start, that would be some great drama.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
DBFZ is an acquired taste...but you cannot deny the popularity it has achieved as being one of the top FG games to watch next to SFV and even Tekken.
no one is saying DBZ is not popular. I mean gay bashing and racism is popular as well. Popularity means nothing, I mean Justin Beaver has sold more records than the Beatles.

IMO, the game is just terrible. It looks great, for a while at least, and like a Transformers film... bling is all you need to get the masses on side.. but I doubt it will have the staying power. I suspect that it will be replaced in short order. We will not see DBZ for 8 years at evo like MvC. I mean they have already mined most of the characters, what is there now.. 4 different version of Gohan?

What DZB shows me is that the MvC style of gameplay is a winner and I kinda think that it is only so popular as the new MvC sucked so badly. That is why its player base got so huge so fast, as it absorbed that entire scene. Imagine if that hadn't happened.

Found out SC has been a competitive game with an OG scene but i guess it never got as big in the scene like the others. With SC6 tho, that might change :)
Yeah.. every game had some.. I have been posting on 8wayRun for decades.. but it was way small.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I hope Ninjakilla keeps grinding away and goes in hard at MK11 from the start, that would be some great drama.
Me to. I think he looks strong. I mean the guy can play. Will be great to see him in a new MK. With Stream.Me war of the gods.. there is no excuse for online warriors anymore. There is a US online scene that is competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.