What's new

Sonic Fox Wins Injustice 2 at Viennality 2017

DC King

Noob
Just drop Swampy man. Pick up Scarecrow or something.
Aren't you a Super Girl main?...If so didn't you stick with her until she got the damage buffs her community screamed for. I say stick it out with your character(s) if you enjoy the play style.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aren't you a Super Girl main?...If so didn't you stick with her until she got the damage buffs her community screamed for. I say stick it out with your character(s) if you enjoy the play style.
Yes, but I was also using Aquaman. I'm not suggesting he drop Swampy completely, just pick someone else up as well.

shyndoa

Noob
Characters like Superman, aquaman, black adam, deadshot, batman are boring to watch.

Pools was better to watch because of the characters variety.

Watching 5395 trident rush ex on block, 42568 superman's f23, 95321 batarangs (and it's only in my set against foreverking :rolleyes:) 12358467 bullets fired by deadshot, 9652 BA's divekick ex are just boring.

Btw, i still think EU needs more event like viennality to improve. We have some good players here.

Thanks to Viennality for this event. It was hype.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
hard to say someone isnt viable when they have been proven to be able to win. However to be fair he did refuse to use cold in bad MUs
Bad MUs like...

..not against someone that's not a girl playing for a couple of days
..not against someone that's not a random guy that plays 2 times per week
..not against 90% of the cast that can blow up his one string and one projectile

It's ok, Cold is viable. Just make sure the opponent plays the game 9000% less than you and barely knows to press buttons, or make sure he picks one of the like 3 characters from 50 that don't 10-0 you on the spot.

Viable.

Bad MUs like...

..not against 90% of the cast that can blow up his one string and one projectile

It's ok, Cold is viable. Just make sure the opponent plays the game 9000% less than you and barely knows to press buttons, or make sure he picks one of the like 3 characters from 50 that don't 10-0 you on the spot.

Viable.
you act like sonic didnt just take first place with him in a major

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
Bad MUs like...

Viable.
What are you talking about? He 3-0 Theo and beat Whiteboi twice. Did you watch the tournament?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
MD is such a trolling looser. He beat heaps of people like Theo for example... lol just cause MD sucks so much he gets owned when he uses him doesn't mean the char is total trash.

M.D.

MD is such a trolling looser. He beat heaps of people like Theo for example... lol just cause MD sucks so much he gets owned when he uses him doesn't mean the char is total trash.
Ahhh hhahahahahahaa. It's a good thing then everyone else except me is winning with Cold.

Wake up LOL. NOBODY is winning with Cold except sonic.

P.s it's loser. Lhooo, zhaa haar

Last edited:

jokey77

Character Loyalist
... can we please not turn this into an M.D. discussion. there is no doubt that cpt cold is one of the most hype characters to watch.

these finals were great and the patch has improved the game enormously!

the variety of the top 8 was great once again!

M.D.

Please take care in reminding that NONE of the captain cold changes in the patch actually were used in winning the tourney at all. There were no standing 3s and whatever df3 lol.

He could have done just the same with vanilla Cold since he didn't use any patch specific things.

Hence, the patch was USELESS for Cold and the only thing it did is actually toning down the top tiers, which is general across the board.

jokey77

Character Loyalist
I think it is obvious that M.D. is either trolling or plain stupid. In both cases giving him attention won't help.

... that being said, irish mantis also plays an impressive cpt. cold. Yammini playing GA was the most hype thing though, followed by Nivek's SG. Besides right now foxy seems to be the only one making DS shine.

the only char that I was missing were swampy and my canary-girl!

M.D.

Please redirect your attention into actually reading what I said to see there were correct facts and statements that can't be denied. Ignorant people like you is why we get characters like Swamp Thing dead years before the game dies.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
I'll really need to check out how SonicFox was able to body Theo's Superman with CC. Taking advantage of Snow Globe to charge trait back up to level 2 is an interesting concept.

Characters that won a major

Combo breaker- Black Adam
CEO- Scarecrow
EVO- Aquaman
Vienality?- Captain Cold

"One of these things is not like the other one of these things just doesn't belong"

Lol, good on Injustice 2 for have balanced enough roster.

DC King

Noob
I'll really need to check out how SonicFox was able to body Theo's Superman with CC. Taking advantage of Snow Globe to charge trait back up to level 2 is an interesting concept.
I'm more surprised that the cpt cold mains didn't use that tech to begin with. I mean he is a trap/setup character but i guess errbody just wants their character to do that big boi dmg.

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun

CEO- Scarecrow
EVO- Aquaman
Vienality?- Captain Cold

"One of these things is not like the other one of these things just doesn't belong"

Combo Breaker- Black Adam with a bit of Deadshot
CEO- Scarecrow with a pinch of Aquaman
EVO- Aquaman with a pinch of Poison Ivy
Vien- Captain Cold with a bit of Red Hood

Side characters for bad match ups are important imo

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!

CEO- Scarecrow
EVO- Aquaman
Vienality?- Captain Cold

AND We got to see not 1 but 2 Wonder Woman players in the top 16-32???
WooHoo!!!!