What's new

Smite - who here plays?

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Tyr is so fun i started jungleing with him he has good physical sustain based on how u build him his damage is moderate but good when having jungle buffs. he is great at ganking because of his ult that slows and the stance change that resets his 1 and 2. he is so bad ass i was very happy when they announced him because i learned about him in my mythology class in college. but one of the coolest thing about him is he has a Scottish accent and one of his jokes(VEJ) he says "iI can't break the law, I am the law." a total throw back to Judge Dredd.

Also i didnt spend a dime on him ive been playing the game for about a month and a half and already have enough in game currency to buy Vamana after two weeks and fortunately they had a screw up in one of the patches for they gave people extra currency for the inconvenience so i bought Tyr.

Cool. I have him too, since I got the god pack. Isn't dedicated jungling not very viable in Smite though?

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
I'm on Smite right now, so if anybody is interested in some games let me know.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
But I use Green Lantern and Reptile...and I plan on playing Smite once my laptop gets fixed.

Rule overthrown.
Seriously, when the feck did I say "only people who use low tier play smite"? I simply said "Everyone who plays low-tier plays smite".

Theres a difference.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
I'll add all you guys later tonight when Mustard and I are on.

The community is doing my head in, I was playing with a friend last night for fun, and learning Anubis at the same time. 100% of my games so far have at least one manchild complaining at me for being bad.

Had I not been playing this game with friends all the time, the community would have put me off already it'll be fun to play with some of you guys though!

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I'll add all you guys later tonight when Mustard and I are on.

The community is doing my head in, I was playing with a friend last night for fun, and learning Anubis at the same time. 100% of my games so far have at least one manchild complaining at me for being bad.

Had I not been playing this game with friends all the time, the community would have put me off already it'll be fun to play with some of you guys though!
I have yet to find anyone to call me out for being bad, even when I went 0/14 as Miss 4-arms

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
That's crazy, I've had it every single game.
Its probably because I preface every match with the "wish me luck because I'm honestly not confident in my skills at all".
Then it goes from calling someone out for being bad to kicking someone when they are down and admit to being bad.
One is expected, the other is chastised.