What's new

Smite - who here plays?

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Is this game still in beta or is it out now? Do you need a key to make an account still?

I may try it. I mainly played HoN and DOTA2. Didn't care for LoL, sounds like this game may be similar to that though :(
Should be able to just go on the smite website and download it :)

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Hades is the bane of my existence right now. Him and the damn jaguar guy, though to be fair my Ra bodies them out because its just like "-15% life every spell cast" + "Slow whenever hit by spells" + "Drop that resistance when hit by spells" + "CDR" + "More cooldowns" + insert shoes here. I was just like Blind -> Circle -> Beam -> Beam -> Blind.

Make sure to tell them to hold that afterwards.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
Sorry to be a party pooper, I posted this in another thread once before and it bears repeating: Please do not support Hi-Rez Entertainment. Their business practices are to burn out a game as quickly as possible and move on. They have previously done so with Global Agenda and Tribes: Ascend, leaving both in a sorely incomplete and flawed state and have stated no intention whatsoever to issue any fixes or updates to either. The absolute moment revenues for Smite begin to dip, the same thing will happen to it and Hi-Rez will place blame on everything but themselves for that. They're a really, really horrible company and will disappoint you in the long term.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Sorry to be a party pooper, I posted this in another thread once before and it bears repeating: Please do not support Hi-Rez Entertainment. Their business practices are to burn out a game as quickly as possible and move on. They have previously done so with Global Agenda and Tribes: Ascend, leaving both in a sorely incomplete and flawed state and have stated no intention whatsoever to issue any fixes or updates to either. The absolute moment revenues for Smite begin to dip, the same thing will happen to it and Hi-Rez will place blame on everything but themselves for that. They're a really, really horrible company and will disappoint you in the long term.
Thank goodness its free so I don't have to care. :p

haketh

Noob
Those are all too hard :(
I find em all pretty easy, then again I'm the guy who dived into DOTA2 with my first Heroes to learn being Puck, Invoker, Razor, EArthshaker, and Sand King :D

Just realized we got Captain Bane Upplayers in here and Captain Bane Downplayer right here :D

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I find em all pretty easy, then again I'm the guy who dived into DOTA2 with my first Heroes to learn being Puck, Invoker, Razor, EArthshaker, and Sand King :D

Just realized we got Captain Bane Upplayers in here and Captain Bane Downplayer right here :D
I do love me some ES.

Also I don't up-play Bane. I'm fully accepting of his bad MUs and general inabilities. I'm all for hyping him up though because theres no point being massively depressed about choosing who you like.

RM Truth

Anyone that wants to play, I'll get on when I get back today, since I think the FFXIV beta is still down. :(

RM Truth

My name is FillPops, PPJ's is PimPimJim, and idk what Wafflez is.
I main Tyr and Vamana. PPJ plays Guan Yu, Freya and a bit of fenrir but only when they r free.
this game is so tight my computer crashed they other day so im not really able to play for a bit send me a friend request though.

How is tyr? He's the newest one, so I haven't played him yet.

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
How is tyr? He's the newest one, so I haven't played him yet.
Tyr is so fun i started jungleing with him he has good physical sustain based on how u build him his damage is moderate but good when having jungle buffs. he is great at ganking because of his ult that slows and the stance change that resets his 1 and 2. he is so bad ass i was very happy when they announced him because i learned about him in my mythology class in college. but one of the coolest thing about him is he has a Scottish accent and one of his jokes(VEJ) he says "iI can't break the law, I am the law." a total throw back to Judge Dredd.

Also i didnt spend a dime on him ive been playing the game for about a month and a half and already have enough in game currency to buy Vamana after two weeks and fortunately they had a screw up in one of the patches for they gave people extra currency for the inconvenience so i bought Tyr.