What's new

Skarlet General Discussion Thread

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
So did I. They're okay. Come to find out, they got what they deserved because they were being a jackass. We'll have to play again to finish the set.
For sure. Ive gotta get in bed for work, but if you get on tomorrow Id be down to run it back.

Malec

Noob
Her crushing blows seem kinda hard to get and aren't rewarding enough.
B2 KB simply doesn't do enough damage and doesn't lead to anything in the corner.
Everytime I could punish with B12 KB, 212 would also work and does more damage.
And her parry KB is good, but hard to get.
Thoughts?

Her crushing blows seem kinda hard to get and aren't rewarding enough.
B2 KB simply doesn't do enough damage and doesn't lead to anything in the corner.
Everytime I could punish with B12 KB, 212 would also work and does more damage.
And her parry KB is good, but hard to get.
Thoughts?
Agreed. Her crushing blows kinda suck. It is what it is though and I’m not gonna complain about it. She can’t have everything. I would like to see the grab requirement changed to tech wrong 1 time though.

PeNNyw1ZE_TDC

Master level Noob
Her B2 krushing blow should be changed to be the second hit of a match instead of two consecutive hits. Who on earth is getting hit with that twice in a row? With the perry one being so hard to get she essentially only has the universal uppercut and the B1 2.

I got a issue the blood port move will not work in tournament mode or online mode why is that it's in the move list in the 2nd variation any clue?

Crestie

Noob
Her B2 krushing blow should be changed to be the second hit of a match instead of two consecutive hits. Who on earth is getting hit with that twice in a row? With the perry one being so hard to get she essentially only has the universal uppercut and the B1 2.
The no mixup mixup. lol Honestly, I get it pretty often. I think a lot of people just think that there's no way you'll do it a second time. And that's when you hit them with that KB. However, it's -17 on block.

Last edited:
The no mixup mixup. lol Honestly, I get it pretty often. I think a lot of people just think that there's no way you'll do it a second time. And that's when you hit them with that KB. However, it's -17 on block.
It’s actually pretty safe at max range, but it is very reactable.

Crestie

Noob
It’s actually pretty safe at max range, but it is very reactable.
True. Either way, it really depends against what kind of player you're playing. But that can be said with anything. Still, I don't necessarily think that the conditions for that KB should be changed.

Last edited:

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
So, I have a question...
Which is the better choice between Cell Siphon, Boiling Point and Retch-Rebution?
Which ability is better used for what situations?

I'm sorry if this has already been addressed before, but feel free to point me in the direction if that's the case. ^^

projectzero00

nomnomnom
So, I have a question...
Which is the better choice between Cell Siphon, Boiling Point and Retch-Rebution?

I'm sorry if this has already been addressed before, but feel free to point me in the direction if that's the case. ^^
For me Cell Siphon is by far that best. Leaves the opponent standing, allows for pressure and mixups and Amp regains health. Boiling point and Retch-Rebution I haven't really found a useful way to implement into her gameplay.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
For me Cell Siphon is by far that best. Leaves the opponent standing, allows for pressure and mixups and Amp regains health. Boiling point and Retch-Rebution I haven't really found a useful way to implement into her gameplay.
Yeah, I really like Boiling Point for how it looks and the damage it does, but I can't seem to pull it off because most of her combos are juggles and the opponent has stand at a certain place for it to hit.

projectzero00

nomnomnom
Yeah, I really like Boiling Point for how it looks and the damage it does, but I can't seem to pull it off because most of her combos are juggles and the opponent has stand at a certain place for it to hit.
Exactly. I love how it looks and its damage, but I just can't implement it in combos or her gameplay successfully. Maybe I'm missing something but it just looks like a combo ender or something you throw randomly which IMO are tools she already has in her tentacle, blood ball, bloodshot and blood trail.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
So, I have a question...

Easily Cell Siphon.

BP and Retch honestly don't compare, even though they both look really cool

I got a issue the blood port move will not work in tournament mode or online mode why is that it's in the move list in the 2nd variation any clue?
This happens to me often as well, I thought I was going crazy. I go to tele, and it doesnt work. Yet other games, in tournament mode, i can tele around. Not sure why it becomes inactive.. but def a bug here.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Is there any way I can get a long hair red hair Skarlet outfit faster?? I only have crap skins. I'm ready to make the switch but just can't bring myself to play with short hair or pilot looking Skarlet.

E

Eldriken

Is there any way I can get a long hair red hair Skarlet outfit faster?? I only have crap skins. I'm ready to make the switch but just can't bring myself to play with short hair or pilot looking Skarlet.
I've got 16 skins. Get on my level. =P

E

Eldriken

But, you probably just have to get lucky. It took me a bit to get my first skin with long hair.

Crestie

Noob
Is there any way I can get a long hair red hair Skarlet outfit faster?? I only have crap skins. I'm ready to make the switch but just can't bring myself to play with shortly hair or pilot looking Skarlet.
Have you completed Skarlet's tutorial? Because you get a nice one from It IMO. There is also a heart chest in the Chamber of Suffering in the Krypt that has a skin for Skarlet (long hair with red and black outfit IIRC). Besides that? Yeah...it's all luck with the towers and the Krypt.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Have you completed Skarlet's tutorial? Because you get a nice one from It IMO. There is also a heart chest in the Chamber of Suffering in the Krypt that has a skin for Skarlet (long hair with red and black outfit IIRC). Besides that? Yeah...it's all luck with the towers and the Krypt.
I still don't know why those green lanterns are "locked" so I know nothing of the Krypt but running in circles lol. I'll try the tutorial out to see it though.

E

Eldriken

I still don't know why those green lanterns are "locked" so I know nothing of the Krypt but running in circles lol. I'll try the tutorial out to see it though.
You need a key item to interact with those. It's at the bottom of the pit.